Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I've also applied for paramedic practice at Teesside, has anyone had an interview yet? Mines next Thursday and not sure what to expect
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Lauraaelise)
    Hi, I've also applied for paramedic practice at Teesside, has anyone had an interview yet? Mines next Thursday and not sure what to expect
    Hi Laura

Congratulations for getting through to the interview stage

The interview involves you making your way through a series of mini work stations - you'll be assessed on your ability to complete the different tasks on each one.

There should be a link within your interview invitation - if you click through there's some more info available in the interview guidance section.

If you have any questions before next Thursday you can give the School of Health a buzz on 01642 384100.

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauraaelise)
    Hi Laura,

I had my interview last Wednesday

It was a really friendly and relaxed atmosphere, so if you are nervous (I was!!) you will be put at ease pretty quickly. The MMI (multiple mini interview) itself threw me a little, as being a prospective mature student I am used to the typical panel style interview, but I understand it is designed like that for a reason and once I was in the room it didn’t really concern me!

Best of luck

Amy

ReputationRep:
    I've also applied for Paramedic Practice starting September 2017. I haven't heard anything yet but my application hasn't been in to long. I'm currently in the checking track every hour stage at the minute haha!

Amy, do you mind me asking how old is 'mature'? I'm 32 in February so I'm in that catagory too 😀

Best of luck to you both

Rebecca

ReputationRep:
    Hi Rebecca,

I will be 28 by the time the course starts! I'm currently on an access course and thoroughly enjoying it, so I can't wait to get started...

I am sure you will hear back soon 😊 have you applied to other universities?

Good luck!

Amy

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks Amy, I hope so. I've only applied to Teesside, so I know my chances of getting a place are small, but I can only try.

How long had your application been in before you heard about your interview? It's the deadline today so I'm hoping to hear either way in the next couple of weeks 😬

Rebecca

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I sent my application early November and heard back quite quickly, but I know others who had to wait a few weeks before being invited.

Hope you get some good news soon!

Amy

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Im also waiting to hear back 😭😭 although i only applied just before the deadline! I will be 34!
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by HellomynameisAmy)
    Hi Laura,

I had my interview last Wednesday

It was a really friendly and relaxed atmosphere, so if you are nervous (I was!!) you will be put at ease pretty quickly. The MMI (multiple mini interview) itself threw me a little, as being a prospective mature student I am used to the typical panel style interview, but I understand it is designed like that for a reason and once I was in the room it didn’t really concern me!

Best of luck

Amy
    Glad it went well for you Amy best of luck... hope to be seeing you soon!
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Maggiebm)
    Im also waiting to hear back 😭😭 although i only applied just before the deadline! I will be 34!
    Best of luck to you ... we're getting through the interviews and responses as quickly as possible. Hope to be seeing you soon!
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by RbeckaT)
    I've also applied for Paramedic Practice starting September 2017. I haven't heard anything yet but my application hasn't been in to long. I'm currently in the checking track every hour stage at the minute haha!

Amy, do you mind me asking how old is 'mature'? I'm 32 in February so I'm in that catagory too 😀

Best of luck to you both

Rebecca
    Good luck Rebecca. We're working as quickly as possible to get the news to you all. Fingers are crossed

ReputationRep:
    Thank you. I'm over the moon as I have an interview 😀

Good luck Maggiebm, I hope you hear back soon.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Thank you. I'm over the moon as I have an interview 😀

Good luck Maggiebm, I hope you hear back soon.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    !!!

ReputationRep:
    Thankyou..
    Did you just get your interview invitation today?

ReputationRep:
    Hi Maggiebm, I received my invite to interview about 2 weeks after I submitted my application. I got an email directly from Teesside admissions with all the details. My track account didn't update until about 3 hours later though.

I hope you hear something soon!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi Maggiebm, I received my invite to interview about 2 weeks after I submitted my application. I got an email directly from Teesside admissions with all the details. My track account didn't update until about 3 hours later though.

I hope you hear something soon!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi i have an interview for east anglia still hoping to hear from teeseide.... its been almost 3 weeks now lol...good luck in your interview! Who knows we may meet someday soon if we both get on 🤗

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone who attended the interview stage heard back yet? It's coming up to 3 weeks since I had my interview and i'm on the edge of my seat.

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Mine was the 4th January and I havent heard anything back! I am taking the no news as good news at the moment... although I have an offer for Hert's (2nd choice) so if I dont recieve an offer from Teesside at least I know I will still be starting in September

We should find out by the 31st March

Amy
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by HellomynameisAmy)
    Hi,

Mine was the 4th January and I havent heard anything back! I am taking the no news as good news at the moment... although I have an offer for Hert's (2nd choice) so if I dont recieve an offer from Teesside at least I know I will still be starting in September

We should find out by the 31st March

Amy
    Best of luck!

ReputationRep:
    Hi I have my interview at Teesside on Tuesday and I am very nervous, Is there also a one to one interview as well as the 7 scenarios?

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.