Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm sure we just have the 7 stations that we have to work our way through. I'm there for my interview tomorrow and the nerves have well and truly kicked in! Good luck for Tuesday 😀

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RbeckaT)
    Hi I'm sure we just have the 7 stations that we have to work our way through. I'm there for my interview tomorrow and the nerves have well and truly kicked in! Good luck for Tuesday 😀

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi thank you Good luck for tomorrow and let me know how you get on! Hopefully the seven scenarios are not to difficult:/

ReputationRep:
    I've had my interview now....how did you all feel it went? As anyone heard back yet?

ReputationRep:
    I felt mine went terrible 😬I was totally thrown with the scenarios and couldn't get the first one out of my head as I went round them all! I'm expecting to hear back pretty quickly as they said rejections would be sent out within 2 weeks. I'm gutted my nerves got the better of me! How about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RbeckaT)
    I felt mine went terrible 😬I was totally thrown with the scenarios and couldn't get the first one out of my head as I went round them all! I'm expecting to hear back pretty quickly as they said rejections would be sent out within 2 weeks. I'm gutted my nerves got the better of me! How about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Pretty much the same! My mouth went dry and i couldnt speak at the first station! I eventually answered but needed prompting! The scenaruos i answered pretty quick but i felt like i could of done better when i came away....so disapointed in myself! On a positive note i felt i was chatty and engaging but im not expecting an offer!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone been offered a place at teeside?

ReputationRep:
    Yes I have a place at Teesside 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HellomynameisAmy)
    Yes I have a place at Teesside 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Is it for paramedics? How long after your interview did you find out?? I had mine 2 weeks ago and heard nothing 😩 Was it a conditional offer and if so what was it? Sorry for all the questions 😂

ReputationRep:
    I had my interview on the 19th of January and still haven't heard back.

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Yes, for paramedic practice, my interview was the 4th Jan and the conditions are 27 credits at merit (on my access course) plus risk assessment, references etc. No problem I was in total shock at getting the offer so early as we were all told March earliest!!

I spoke with them this morning and they said that not all offers have been made yet, all will sent by around the end of March. Not sure why some were sent earlier but I wouldnt worry

Amy

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Yes, for paramedic practice, my interview was the 4th Jan and the conditions are 27 credits at merit (on my access course) plus risk assessment, references etc. No problem I was in total shock at getting the offer so early as we were all told March earliest!!

I spoke with them this morning and they said that not all offers have been made yet, all will sent by around the end of March. Not sure why some were sent earlier but I wouldnt worry

Amy
    Yeah I spoke to them this morning too, I already have the merits so just hope I get a place 🙏 They said all unsuccessful applicants will be told within 10 days and it's been longer than that so hopefully I'll make the final bit, I wish I knew how many interviews were offered for the 45 places so I could have done idea how many people they have to cut out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natli1234)
    Yeah I spoke to them this morning too, I already have the merits so just hope I get a place 🙏 They said all unsuccessful applicants will be told within 10 days and it's been longer than that so hopefully I'll make the final bit, I wish I knew how many interviews were offered for the 45 places so I could have done idea how many people they have to cut out
    Oh that's good, someone on the facebook paramedic page mentioned it's a 1 in 3 chance of getting a place after interview (not sure how true that is) and 55 places are given in case some firm elsewhere... they said that at my interview. I dont think many offers have been sent just yet.

I hope you hear good news soon

Amy

ReputationRep:
    Hi !

I also had my interview on the 4th of January but i haven't heard back either Not sure whether to be panicking or not!
    Well done on your place

Katie

ReputationRep:
    Im in a Teeside group chat on facebook and out of the whole 40 people that are in it, I think I am the only one who has applied for Paramedic Practice, i'd love to be able to chat to people who are in a similar boat as many of the other courses have already sent out all their offers.

Abi

ReputationRep:
    Hi Katie,

Were you morning or afternoon on the 4th? They have updated their facebook page saying no other offers will be sent until the end of March so not sure why only a handfull were sent out early!? So I wouldnt worry at all!!

Hope you all hear back soon and hopefully I will see you in September

Amy

ReputationRep:
    What's there Facebook page called please?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natli1234)
    What's there Facebook page called please?
    It's called 'so you want to be a paramedic' but Teesside also have a paramedic facebook and twitter [email protected]

Amy

ReputationRep:
    Hii I was in the afternoon interview I think it was 2pm ish of what I can remember!
    That's good that you know you have a place early! I bet it's took away a lot of the stress, fingers crossed!

Katie

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    We must have just missed each other then, I was 3pm!

Thank you, it has! Just cant wait to start now

Amy
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    We must have just missed each other then, I was 3pm!

Thank you, it has! Just cant wait to start now

Amy
    We'll look forward to you joining us Amy

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.