Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know of any revision guides for AS and A level politics? I'm doing unit 1, unit 2, unit 3A: UK Political Issues, and unit 4A: EU Political Issues

Any help or info would be great

Thanks!

(Original post by gogojakeo)
      Does anyone know of any revision guides for AS and A level politics? I'm doing unit 1, unit 2, unit 3A: UK Political Issues, and unit 4A: EU Political Issues

Any help or info would be great

Thanks!
      are you doing AS and A2 in one sitting? Unit 3A and 4A looks pretty tough. You might want to look at 3C and 4C instead.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Audrey18)
      are you doing AS and A2 in one sitting? Unit 3A and 4A looks pretty tough. You might want to look at 3C and 4C instead.
      I did AS last year and just about scraped a D. I need to get a B this year, so I've decided to retake the exams. The topics are chosen by my teacher, so I'm stuck with those.

(Original post by gogojakeo)
        I did AS last year and just about scraped a D. I need to get a B this year, so I've decided to retake the exams. The topics are chosen by my teacher, so I'm stuck with those.
        you'll need a good teacher in order to get a B. if you think you're gonna get help from this forum i suggest you think again. i've been here for quite sometime and nobody has actually told us in clear detail how to answer exam questions for the various markers in order to get a good grade at the end of it all.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.