Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So guys I honestly think I'm getting a 2:2
    Im in my third year at uni and last year I missed out on a 2:1 by less than 1 per cent.
    This year I decided I would put in my maximum effort into getting that 2:1 but I just found out my grades for a few pieces of coursework and got a third for one of them. I honestly worked so hard and put so much effort Im truly devastated it the lowest grade I've ever gotten.
    I just feel so depressed I've never liked Uni or my course but just stuck at it, I go to a good uni and do a course that requires AAB to get in, so I'm not dumb.
    I just cant believe that I'm in this position...
    Honestly I have no motivation to do anything and will just die if I get a 2:2

ReputationRep:
    Don't panic! Is there anything you can do to boost further grades to bring your mark up? Have you spoken to your lecturers or tutor?

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.