Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Lol I am I've finished my mocks 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reem1234)
    Lol I am I've finished my mocks 😂
    Clearly haven't finished your mocks, if you can't remember questions from the paper - seems like you're trying to get answers off the thread :^_^:

ReputationRep:
    Urrrrmmmm I did my mocks before Christmas; I can remember the 12 marker and two of the 16 markers but that's it, look I was just trying to give you advice and I told you the topics of the 16 markers so i don't understand why your creating an argument. I've asked if anyone remembers because unlike you I revise and I want to do the questions which were on the paper, because I revise using past papers and their are no past papers available.

ReputationRep:
    Urrrrmmmm I did my mocks before Christmas; I can remember the 12 marker and two of the 16 markers but that's it, look I was just trying to give you advice and I told you the topics of the 16 markers so i don't understand why your creating an argument. I've asked if anyone remembers because unlike you I revise and I want to do the questions which were on the paper, because I revise using past papers and their are no past papers available.
    Fairs

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone done paper 3 if so please tell me what was on it

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone done the locked paper 2 psychology AQA a level paper? Because I have a mock on Monday but we've been told its not this paper but I would like to have a go at it as a practice paper and cant access it obviously as its locked so does anyone know any of the questions? its research methods, biopsychology and approaches! thanks

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone remember what was on the paper two, specimen set three? Research Methods, Biopsych and Approaches? Just moved college and found out they've got mocks and could do with all the help I can get x

ReputationRep:
    Nope I don't remember any from paper 2 that's what I'm asking 😂😂
    Make sure the paper I am talking about is the one you are tho
    Do you remember anything from paper one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jadesimran)
    Does anyone remember what was on the paper two, specimen set three? Research Methods, Biopsych and Approaches? Just moved college and found out they've got mocks and could do with all the help I can get x
    I think this is the paper I've just done

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hdawg420)
    I think this is the paper I've just done
    What was on it ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by l_harries10)
    Has anyone done the locked paper 2 psychology AQA a level paper? Because I have a mock on Monday but we've been told its not this paper but I would like to have a go at it as a practice paper and cant access it obviously as its locked so does anyone know any of the questions? its research methods, biopsychology and approaches! thanks
    Did you find it x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by l_harries10)
    Could you send me this please!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.