Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pikachū)
    Source?
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/travisbr...rter-than-men/

enjoy reading.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Recont)
    List your top reasons here. Especially interesting would be opinion of women.

I think:
    1) Lack of money
    2) Being too honest
    3) Looks
    I be a female so I hope I'm 'interesting' enough lmao.
    Tbf its probably the same for guys and gals. Reasons being
    1) Making a bad first impression
    2) Not admitting feelings
    3) Something we all lowkey do, I'm sure, is before knowing a person, judging them on looks

ReputationRep:
    Sure, that's why men literally created civilisation, and every modern invention you're using, your PC, your language, your phone.

WE
    WUZ
    INTELLIGENT

ReputationRep:
    Their name is Kirk/SpiritSharD. :gah:

ReputationRep:
    I think if you want a relationship because of your own selfish desires; you're lonely, insecure, crave attention/affection that you might of been denied as a child, then you'll probably struggle.

ReputationRep:
    Well I think they're worth fighting over.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    That says women are smarter at emotional intelligence.

Maybe read the links you Google yourself before posting them? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carthaginian)
    Sure, that's why men literally created civilisation, and every modern invention you're using, your PC, your language, your phone.

WE
    WUZ
    INTELLIGENT
    I'm not saying that women definitely are more intelligent than men, but that's not a conclusive refutation bro

ReputationRep:
    Then tell me at least 5 women names who invented something important or contributed to science.
    Marie Curie, Jane Goodall, Maria Mayer, Rachel Carson, Rosalind Franklin. You guys seriously need to fix up on your respect levels towards women.

(Original post by StudentUser2405)
      Dude, women are not stupid and we statistically are more intelligent than men. *sips tea*
      Oh look, a little girl and some statistics :soap:

/me gives a ****.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by RobML)
      I'm not saying that women definitely are more intelligent than men, but that's not a conclusive refutation bro
      >t. reddit

ReputationRep:
      1) not good looking enough
      2) not mean enough
      3) not social enough

but also there's the fact that too many guys just don't understand when they're hitting above their mark. and even if a guy is...say...a 7/10, he's going to have to go for maybe a 6, because girls have too high an option of their own looks usually (sorry, it's true. that's why they all play hard to get - it's our culture. they feel like they ought to be chased because they're good enough to be chased)

ReputationRep:
      List your top reasons here. Especially interesting would be opinion of women.

I think:
      1) Lack of money
      2) Being too honest
      3) Looks
      1) Nope
      2) Nope
      3) Nope
      Try again.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Carthaginian)
      >t. reddit
      ??

ReputationRep:
      Then tell me at least 5 women names who invented something important or contributed to science.
      The first computer programmer was a woman called Ada Lovelace.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Tootles)
      Oh look, a little girl and some statistics :soap:

/me gives a ****.
      What's with all these weird posts in this thread?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by SpiritSharD)
      Their name is Kirk/SpiritSharD. :gah:
      they feel sorry for themselves and spend more time crying about it on a student forum then they do trying to improve themselves, consequently resulting in them radiating a repulsive field that repels any potential partners drawn to their physical attractiveness, because no girl wants to be in a relationship with someone who lacks self respect

ReputationRep:
      [QUOTE=Tootles;69466186]Oh look, a little girl and some statistics :soap:

/me gives a ****.[/QUOTE\]

Haha, people like you are on this chat because you won't ever find a girlfriend and this is the closest thing to reality you'll ever get.
      • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by StudentUser2405)
      Marie Curie, Jane Goodall, Maria Mayer, Rachel Carson, Rosalind Franklin. You guys seriously need to fix up on your respect levels towards women.
      So questioning a (false) statement you made is now disrespectful just because you're a woman? Give me a break. No one deserves respect, it is earned.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Zargabaath)
      they feel sorry for themselves and spend more time crying about it on a student forum then they do trying to improve themselves, consequently resulting in them radiating a repulsive field that repels any potential partners drawn to their physical attractiveness, because no girl wants to be in a relationship with someone who lacks self respect
      ayyy preach it

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 11, 2017
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.