Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Top reasons why boys cannot find a girlfriend Watch

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StudentUser2405)
    Woah, emotional intelligence and intelligence quotient are both very important. To have a low EQ is like having a low IQ. You will not be to deal will everyday life situations or even have important roles in jobs or politics. And tbh, I don't even know why I am having to justify this to you. Clearly you lack in the intelligence to under the aspect of what EQ is.
    No it's not, the article clearly stated EQ and IQ are independant lol. High EQ doesn't build the computer you're using, the internet you're connected to or this very forum software you're using.

ReputationRep:
    1) too cocky
    2) rude to/about other people
    3) insensitive

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by l'etranger)
    Actual reasons:

1) Not social enough

2) Think that women have super high expectations so they basically rule themselves out

3) Being too sensitive and worrying about rejection
    Lol these are all true of me.
    Still managed one girlfriend. Well, sort of two if you count when I was ten lmao.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    1) he lies
    2) he's selfish
    3) he's probably gay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    1) he lies
    2) he's selfish
    3) he's probably gay
    4. his mum is making him get an arranged marriage :lol:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    LMAOOO even better :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nottie)
    None of my boyfriend's friends have a girlfriend and they are feeling quite bad about it. Looking at them I'd say:
    1. Being scared of girls (not approaching them, not making eye contact even when the girl initiated)
    2. Thinking girls are their properties and should sleep with them cause things (some literally made me feel as if they expected me to offer myself to them)
    3. Bad personality (doing drugs, not having any hobbies etc)
    1. Girls NEVER initiate
    2. No comments
    3. Good personality DOES NOT guarantee anything at all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supernova91)
    1. Bad attitude
    2. Self righteous
    3. Dry

'Hey how are u' wtf we meant to do that this chit chat.
    what exactly is wrong with greeting you and asking how you are?

ReputationRep:
    Personally I would prefer that to living miserable life with lots of credits, mortgage, brainwashing and cheating wife and couple of screaming children...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Recont)
    Personally I would prefer that to living miserable life with lots of credits, mortgage, brainwashing and cheating wife and couple of screaming children...
    pretty sure a wife that married you without ever having feelings toward you would lead to more misery and higher instances of cheating then one who loved you at some point

And arranged marriages still result in kids and mortgages :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    what exactly is wrong with greeting you and asking how you are?
    Nothing but every ****er does it so it's not the most eye catching opening line !

ReputationRep:
    Marie Curie
    Her daughter
    Rosalind Franklin
    Grace Hopper
    Dian Fossey
    Curie's daughter-no info who contributed more, she or her husband
    Curie-agree
    Franklin-agree
    Rest-studies of gorillas (ehhmm so what?) and contribution to DNA and X-ray but Nobel prize went to completely other people.

Not convincing. Keep googling.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing but every ****er does it so it's not the most eye catching opening line !
    what are your 'opening lines'

ReputationRep:
    pretty sure a wife that married you without ever having feelings toward you would lead to more misery and higher instances of cheating then one who loved you at some point

And arranged marriages still result in kids and mortgages :lol:
    No feelings is a lot better-clean, cook and do whatever you like.

Arranged-means no initiative. How passive people can have children or mortgages?

ReputationRep:
    what are your 'opening lines'
    I'm less into small talk are more into talking about subjects of interest. Usually will start with a common connection and go from there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Recont)
    Curie's daughter-no info who contributed more, she or her husband
    Curie-agree
    Franklin-agree
    Rest-studies of gorillas (ehhmm so what?) and contribution to DNA and X-ray but Nobel prize went to completely other people.

Not convincing. Keep googling.
    What exactly am I supposed to be convincing you of? If you want to see the achievements of women in science, google yourself. There are plenty.

ReputationRep:
    I'm less into small talk are more into talking about subjects of interest. Usually will start with a common connection and go from there
    so when you meet a guy in person, what is the very first thing you say to them?

ReputationRep:
    so when you meet a guy in person, what is the very first thing you say to them?
    In what kind of scenario ?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    For the average male the main thing that prevents them from getting a girl is their own fear of rejection and generally not putting themselves out there or taking advantage of opportunities.

ReputationRep:
    In what kind of scenario ?
    I met up with a girl earlier today for coffee and the very first thing I said was "Hey, how's it going?" and that's always been what I say or some variation of. I get that the kids these days have a whole different set of 'rules' for online etiquette, but it baffles me that 'Hey, how are you' could be considered dry.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 11, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.