Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Tight hug on second date Watch

ReputationRep:
    End of first date, it was a light parting hug, but second date couldn't be anymore different. She squeezed me so hard and pressed her bits really into me.

I know this will promote jokes etc but can any girls here break down the message she was trying to convey?

ReputationRep:
    erm i wouldnt think of it too much! she was being friendly! :yep: maybe she likes you?

ReputationRep:
    Likes you a bit more after the second date. Hence the tighter hug. That's it.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I think things are moving too fast

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndrewSCO)
    I think things are moving too fast
    Really, whys that? Lots kiss by second

ReputationRep:
    Don't our boobs always touch u when we hug u ? I never realised this until I hugged one of my females friends , like damn u can feel boob !!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sebor900)
    Really, whys that? Lots kiss by second
    I don't know man, tight hugs are a big deal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supernova91)
    Don't our boobs always touch u when we hug u ? I never realised this until I hugged one of my females friends , like damn u can feel boob !!
    I remember making a thread about this ages ago :rofl:
    https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=3890947
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Maybe she likes you more.

I always make sure the boob touches me though.

ReputationRep:
    :sexface:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    That's boob-on-boob though, double the contact, double the goodness

ReputationRep:
    That's boob-on-boob though, double the contact, double the goodness
    Well , this is gonna be hard to explain to a bunch of guys , but when you have boobs you kind of get used to having them there and you don't really notice them . Eg if I lean over someone , yeah , my boob will probably touch them but it's the same as me touching you with my hand . You just become immune !

ReputationRep:
    literally the best part of hugging girls

ReputationRep:
    Well , this is gonna be hard to explain to a bunch of guys , but when you have boobs you kind of get used to having them there and you don't really notice them . Eg if I lean over someone , yeah , my boob will probably touch them but it's the same as me touching you with my hand . You just become immune !
    :shh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uws)
    maybe she likes you more.

i always make sure the boob touches me though.
    uws thats so creepy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MadVisionary)
    I don't know man, tight hugs are a big deal.
    dont look down on loose hugs bro
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I get what you mean. Still think there would be a littleee difference though
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CleverSquirrel)
    uws thats so creepy!
    Not my fault it just happens :smug:

ReputationRep:
    But so when you go in for a hug my Boobs may press against you but I probably won't realise so doesn't necessarily meaaaan anything . U know what I mean ?
    I get what you mean. Still think there would be a littleee difference though

ReputationRep:
    Mate i went to go pick up a bit of paper on my desk, and my boob decided to knock over a glass of juice

i mean i getcha that you get used to them:yep:

but have you ever got it when you're tyring to like get passed someone sat on a chair and its a tight squeeze, so as you side step past them, Mr Boob over here will glide past, touching the person's back on the chair, so they think i purposly did that, but like- i cant help it.....you can vacuum pack these organic milk sacs can you

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 10, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.