Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I have an interview (finally heard after 6 weeks😂) for uws next wednesday; any tips to what is involved and what to look at before interview?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    Hey, I'm interviewing you :lol:

I would say just look at the course outline on here (I've found your course) and know what it's about, what about it interests about you and why you want to study there.
    http://www.uws.ac.uk/graddipeducationprimary/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Hey, I'm interviewing you :lol:

I would say just look at the course outline on here (I've found your course) and know what it's about, what about it interests about you and why you want to study there.
    http://www.uws.ac.uk/graddipeducationprimary/
    Really?! 😁 thanks thats really helpful! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AldoKnox)
    Hi

I also have an interview on Wednesday 18th Jan! Its at 1.30pm, what time is yours?
    I emailed UWS asking for any help regarding the interview and they just said it will be a personification of the personal statement. So no mention of a group discussion or a presentation...

Richie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ttrichie91)
    Hi

I also have an interview on Wednesday 18th Jan! Its at 1.30pm, what time is yours?
    I emailed UWS asking for any help regarding the interview and they just said it will be a personification of the personal statement. So no mention of a group discussion or a presentation...

Richie
    I also have an interview in the next few weeks for UWS and almost missed a link on UCAS Track that gives you details of the interview day itself as well as the format. Have you seen this? If not, go to UCAS Track, drill into 'VIEW' on your UWS application and within a purple box there's a lilac box with details of a web address you need to copy and paste into your browser to obtain details about the interview day and the format. I'd copy the link but I'd probably be breaking some rules somewhere. If you're not sure phone or email UWS. I missed this altogether and only knew about it because I emailed UWS and asked for details. I have an interview for Strathclyde and the details were sent directly from Strathclyde. I feel that UWS should have done the same.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AldoKnox)
    I also have an interview in the next few weeks for UWS and almost missed a link on UCAS Track that gives you details of the interview day itself as well as the format. Have you seen this? If not, go to UCAS Track, drill into 'VIEW' on your UWS application and within a purple box there's a lilac box with details of a web address you need to copy and paste into your browser to obtain details about the interview day and the format. I'd copy the link but I'd probably be breaking some rules somewhere. If you're not sure phone or email UWS. I missed this altogether and only knew about it because I emailed UWS and asked for details. I have an interview for Strathclyde and the details were sent directly from Strathclyde. I feel that UWS should have done the same.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone not heard anything back at all. I've not had an interview and heard nothing at all.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.