The Student Room Group

Should people be banned from shopping in their pyjamas?

'Bloody disgusting!' Outraged customer posts picture of women shopping in Tesco in their pyjamas - but faces backlash for taking 'photos of strangers'

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4089560/amp/Bloody-disgusting-Outraged-Tesco-shopper-posts-photo-women-wearing-pyjamas-supermarket-aisles-7pm.html?client=safari

These women in the picture later said it was an 'attack on their culture' because they're travellers.

Does it really matter what you wear when you go shopping?

Scroll to see replies

If I went shopping in my pyjamas it would be a bad sight cause I sleep in my boxers and nothing else
I don't think so , people can wear what they want can they not ?

I don't agree with the pyjamas outdoors look but I also don't agree with judging people based on the way they dress .

Live and let live, focus on your own life . :colone:
These people should visit Liverpool city centre on a saturday morning.

What a sad ******* for complaining.
Of course they shouldn't be banned. Are people really leading such empty lives that they have the time to get offended and outraged over pyjamas?
Hell no... whilst I may think that it's not hard to put proper clothes on to go shopping, there are other things to care about in this world.
No, people wear tracksuits after all and they are worse.
Original post by AndrewSCO
If I went shopping in my pyjamas it would be a bad sight cause I sleep in my boxers and nothing else

On that basis, id be arrested :/
Original post by mobbsy91
On that basis, id be arrested :/

:wink:
Doesn't take long to throw on a pair of jeans and a top, does it?
Joel Brackenbury knows what's up.
Original post by Tiger Rag

Yes it does. So very long :emo:

lol jk
Original post by Tiger Rag

Original post by JohnGreek
Not banned, just discouraged. PJs are for a very specific use - at home during leisure time - and it really isn't good form to wear them in public

you don't get to decide what constitutes as my leisure time, or where my leisure time should occur. Shopping is leisure. If I want to go out shopping in cute booty shorts then that's my business, not yours.
Not sure about shops, but they shouldn't be allowed in a school or college.
Each to their own but as a lot of people have already said, doesn't take much effort to put some clothes on.
It doesn't bother me at all. I personally wouldn't do it although, I must admit, I did walk the dog in my pjs the other night... :eek3:
There is a London Asda branch, I would see in the evenings people dressed in
office suits straight from work
ethnic look: hijab, burka, saris
Pyjamas
various sports look from nearby gym
A lot of clothes look like they could be PJs. As long as what they're wearing is legal then who cares.
What people decide to get worked up about...
It honestly doesn't bother me seeing people wearing their jammies to the supermarket. I go to Tesco to get my shopping, not to bloody judge people on what they wear. It's a shop, not a fashion show.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending