The Student Room Group

Should people be banned from shopping in their pyjamas?

Scroll to see replies

No, instead ban men walking shirtless in shops during the hot days.
I've gone to Aldi and Asda in my PJs quite a few times.
Reply 42
They're literally just clothes... I don't understand this at all.
live and let live... it makes no difference to you what someone else is wearing

if we're banning PJs then why not ban gym wear too (since it's probably sweaty/smelly and more disgusting and also have a specific non-shopping use) ?
Original post by jape
They're literally just clothes... I don't understand this at all.

Original post by doodle_333
live and let live... it makes no difference to you what someone else is wearing

if we're banning PJs then why not ban gym wear too (since it's probably sweaty/smelly and more disgusting and also have a specific non-shopping use) ?

Exactly, they are literally just clothes made for some specific use, like gym clothes. Some pyjamas look like clothes and some clothes look like pyjamas. What difference does it make?

Some people are weird, getting offended over pyjamas; have they nothing better in life?
It's a bit lazy but they do the same thing as clothes so if that's how people want to present themselves, let them crack on
No. The lazy sods are the ones who'll regret it when they climb back into bed with all the city grime all over them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 47
No. whilst at uni I shop in my pjs all the time. I'll go out and get a donner/takeway in my pyjamas too :dontknow:

You don't know my story :ninja:
Reply 48
Its up to the shop i suppose if they want to implement a dress code.
However it is lazy and it looks terribly scruffy walking around in pajamas outside of your house so if you decide to do this don't be surprised if people think poorly of you or give funny looks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending