does intelligence make a girl more/less attractive? Watch

Anonymous #3
Report 1 year ago
Intelligence is good and the ability to have an intellectual discussion is always welcome. When girls always have an opinion and are loud/ think they know it all, that is a problem however
CookieButter
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Intelligence is the rarest and nicest trait you can possibly find in a woman. For me it is the make or break of a relationship. My biggest turn off in a girl is stupidity and sadly that is the most common trait you can possibly find in girls. For me intelligence is everything!!!
gr8wizard10
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
depends on level of arrogance, otherwise can only be a plus
Ella-keturah
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ANM775)
I've noticed that I tend to find intelligent women who are average looking or below average looking more desirable than the hot intelligent women.

I think part of me must feel threatened by the beauty and brains combo

I don't want a girl to outclass me like that in both departments. It's either one or the other ....not both! ....lol
That's a bit sad that you're so insecure.
Black Cat
Badges: 20
Report 1 year ago
Intelligence has to be up there for me as one of the most important things that I look for in a girl. I'd like to be with someone that I could talk to all day about different topics and subjects. Basically a person that intellectual stimulates me.
Antpoolio
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Tea2345)
yeah thats important to me too

I'm not like really weird or anything, I get on with pretty much everyone at school and am always smiling (i can't help it lol) but i go to an all girls school so all the guys I talk to don't know me that well- guess its easy to judge
Yeah exactly. People naturally don't like what they don't know.
TheAnxiousSloth
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by elekro)
There is a slight difference between intelligence, knowledge and good grades.......
^^^^
Very true. I have a friend who usually gets Cs and Ds in both her GCSEs and now her A-levels, but I consider her to be very intelligent in the way that she thinks and sees the world.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (702)
90.93%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (70)
9.07%

Watched Threads