Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I am currently in my final year of my nursing degree. I have only achieved low marks throughout, and will probably leave university with a 3rd honours degree. I am disappointed but life external barriers have been the problem. However I will have achieved my goal by being a nurse.
    Does anyone know if I can do another degree course in the future or expand myself to achieve better academically?

ReputationRep:
    If you qualify with a 3rd it does not matter from a nursing perspective. No one asks what classification you achieved. I can understand that personally you may have wanted something a bit higher, but don't forget that you will be a registered nurse and have completed the training. That in itself is something to be very proud about. If academia is not your strong suit, 'expand' yourself in other areas of nursing, there are lots of opportunities.
    Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    it wont matter. and it wont stop you doing further nurse studies. well done and congrats on becoming a nurse.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.