Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Crush's friend keeps talking to me! Watch

So me and my crush have feelings for one another but we haven't expressed it, however it's pretty obvious because there is an underlying sexual tension between us. However lately my crush's friend is chatting to me when my crush is there and hasn't got a clue that there is something between me and my crush, I could tell that my crush looks a little unease when he sees us together. I don't want my crush to think I'm easy ect because it's not what it looks like but he doesn't know that. Guys do you get more annoyed at your friend for talking to your crush or your crush for not keeping some distance?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    You or him, or both of you need to be up front with your feelings. You both like each other so what's the issue here? Ask him out! It sounds like a situation where you're both waiting to make the first move but are expecting each other to make the first move, hence the sexual tension. Tbh, it's a sign that you have to start to move things along, people think you're both available, so what could happen is that one of you loses interest in the other because nothing is happening.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 9, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.