Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What should I do to make things okay again? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Well I was starting out a relationship with this guy. Things were going fine but I wasn t really seeing him much. I saw him Saturday just gone but that was with his friend and mine on a last minute arrangment and his attitude was slightly off, I spoke to his friend more than I did to him. So we spoke about it later on and I started to overthink. I was worried he was sleeping with other girls or talking to other girls. So I asked him if he was and he told me no I m not. I believe him and the next day (yesterday) we had arranged to spend time together just us, he responded with nah I m to tired (we did stay out quite late the night before). But as this has happened so many times my thoughts got ahead of me to questioning if it s going to work and brought it up to him he said he wants to be with me and is interested in me. So I told him you don t act like it. He then flipped and said don t worry then. I tried to reassure him and tell him I only want to discuss it and try to work it out. He said he can t be arsed right now and that life s to short. I tried to open up to him and explain things but he has ignored me. Should I message now a day after and try to explain or should I leave it longer or wait for him to respond.. if ever?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Megan Novis)
    Well I was starting out a relationship with this guy. Things were going fine but I wasn t really seeing him much. I saw him Saturday just gone but that was with his friend and mine on a last minute arrangment and his attitude was slightly off, I spoke to his friend more than I did to him. So we spoke about it later on and I started to overthink. I was worried he was sleeping with other girls or talking to other girls. So I asked him if he was and he told me no I m not. I believe him and the next day (yesterday) we had arranged to spend time together just us, he responded with nah I m to tired (we did stay out quite late the night before). But as this has happened so many times my thoughts got ahead of me to questioning if it s going to work and brought it up to him he said he wants to be with me and is interested in me. So I told him you don t act like it. He then flipped and said don t worry then. I tried to reassure him and tell him I only want to discuss it and try to work it out. He said he can t be arsed right now and that life s to short. I tried to open up to him and explain things but he has ignored me. Should I message now a day after and try to explain or should I leave it longer or wait for him to respond.. if ever?
    he's not worth it girl, from what you're telling us, he doesnt sound interested at all!

maybe you should ignore him for a while and see what happens- if after a few days lets say, he doesnt say anything- then consider it a sign for you to move on and find someone who's worth your time!

You're better than that:yep:

ReputationRep:
    That's what you get when you're dating a douche. Dump him.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 10, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.