Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'll keep this brief. I am currently seeking a web developer who has the ability to build a site that has similar functionality as mybuilder.com, trustatrader.com, myhammer.co.uk. Full-stack development.

Please note, my project is unrelated to this industry. The websites named are just to give an idea of the skills required.

A top level domain secured with great brand potential. The business model is well thought out and the strategy is in place. A skilled and determined web developer on board would add great value to the business and would be rewarded appropriately via equity. If scale is achieved, modest projections reach over £2 million in revenue.

Get in touch and we can move things forward. The next stage would be a chat, a signed NDA and a presentation so you can learn more about the opportunity. We can then see if it’s the right fit.

I realise I am posting on a student forum therefore I appreciate the skills required to build such a site may not be finely-honed or not present at all. But hey, you may also be bunch of geniuses.

First time posting but I assume you are all free to PM me if interested. Thanks for your time.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.