Turn on thread page Beta

Full-stack Web Development watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'll keep this brief. I am currently seeking a web developer who has the ability to build a site that has similar functionality as mybuilder.com, trustatrader.com, myhammer.co.uk. Full-stack development.

Please note, my project is unrelated to this industry. The websites named are just to give an idea of the skills required.

A top level domain secured with great brand potential. The business model is well thought out and the strategy is in place. A skilled and determined web developer on board would add great value to the business and would be rewarded appropriately via equity. If scale is achieved, modest projections reach over £2 million in revenue.

Get in touch and we can move things forward. The next stage would be a chat, a signed NDA and a presentation so you can learn more about the opportunity. We can then see if it’s the right fit.

I realise I am posting on a student forum therefore I appreciate the skills required to build such a site may not be finely-honed or not present at all. But hey, you may also be bunch of geniuses.

First time posting but I assume you are all free to PM me if interested. Thanks for your time.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.