Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Will I go to jail for using a generated credit card number to make a purchase?! :( Watch

ReputationRep:
    I just wanted to test whether it worked and it did .

ReputationRep:
    As a volunteer with the police, I can safely say you will not go to jail my friend. Unless that thing was like more than £20

ReputationRep:
    If I were you i'd sneak some lube up your bum and avoid dropping the soap

ReputationRep:
    You may as well start preparing how you'd handle dropping the soap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JooW)
    As a volunteer with the police, I can safely say you will not go to jail my friend. Unless that thing was like more than £20
    Don't say you're not in territorial army as well

Name:  CZBLrI3WYAAA7uY.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  21.1 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miser101)
    Don't say you're not in territorial army as well

Name:  CZBLrI3WYAAA7uY.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  21.1 KB
    Mate, am in TA, RAF reserves, Navy whateverthe****itis and I clean up old people's **** for the salvation army every night

ReputationRep:
    It didn't work, generated numbers simply fit the algorithm, once the order you made goes into despatch the company will attempt to take payment and will not be able to. Then your order will be cancelled.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FIFA 18)
    I just wanted to test whether it worked and it did .
    I'm hoping you're not involved in any sort of carding because if so then that's fraud and not exactly something you'd want hanging over you.
    However if it's just card genning then that stuff is generally harmless as the order will be revoked when the payment is made.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.