As12 Form Watch

This discussion is closed.
THIERRY
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Hi I was just wondering when we receive our AS12 form from UCAS, because ive just received a letter frm uni saying send it to them asap and i still havent received it myself????
Nylex
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I only got mine on Monday.
THIERRY
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
yeh but i still havent got mine!
Nylex
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Sigh. It might take a few days. Contact UCAS or something if you're worried :/.
Chicken
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Nylex)
Sigh. It might take a few days. Contact UCAS or something if you're worried :/.
I got mine last Friday morning, and sent it to my Uni, but haven't heard anything back. Get on the phone to UCAS - one of my friends hadn't got his, so he phoned and they told him they should have all been sent out by the end of this week (but he got it this morning). Your uni can't exactly not let you in because UCAS haven't sent you the form. It just means they can't assign you a student number or accomodation as yet.
Col-C
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
<rant>

I'm still waiting for my form, but UCAS sent me a pile of crap this morning.

A booklet and letter for Lloyds TSB, and a covering letter from UCAS saying "Whilst I hope that the leaflet enclosed will be useful, UCAS does not endorse promotional literature from any organisation"

In that case, stop sending me leaflets! If I want a bank account, I'll go to a bank!

I am convinced that all of the £15 UCAS fee is spent on mindless photocopying, and postage.

</rant>
Ollie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Col-C)
<rant>

I'm still waiting for my form, but UCAS sent me a pile of crap this morning.

A booklet and letter for Lloyds TSB, and a covering letter from UCAS saying "Whilst I hope that the leaflet enclosed will be useful, UCAS does not endorse promotional literature from any organisation"

In that case, stop sending me leaflets! If I want a bank account, I'll go to a bank!

I am convinced that all of the £15 UCAS fee is spent on mindless photocopying, and postage.

</rant>
have you noticed the sheer volume of adverts that ucas send. its rediculas. this must be where they make money
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (24)
16.22%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (25)
16.89%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (30)
20.27%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (58)
39.19%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (4)
2.7%
No particular grades needed (7)
4.73%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise