The Student Room Group

My grades

Hey guys I'm currently doing A level and I took CIE examination board. I got two high Ds in AS. My question is , can I get A for my A2 without retaking AS? 😭 Thanks
Reply 1
You would probably end up in a B, realistically speaking, that is if you can score a high A in the A2 section. I've heard that your A-Level results will probably just stay as your AS or go down a grade, unless if you improve a lot in A2. I would suggest you to retake it instead.

I got disappointing grades in my AS too. Was your grades just as predicted?
Reply 2
Original post by Ruriin
You would probably end up in a B, realistically speaking, that is if you can score a high A in the A2 section. I've heard that your A-Level results will probably just stay as your AS or go down a grade, unless if you improve a lot in A2. I would suggest you to retake it instead.

I got disappointing grades in my AS too. Was your grades just as predicted?

Thanks! If I work really hard and score nearly full mark for my A2 do you think I can get A ? :frown:
Reply 3
I'm not exactly an expert on this, but there is a chance, but you'll probably get a low A, and the chance is quite slim as AS Level holds a big portion in your final A-Level grade, 50% to be exact. If I were you I would retake it instead.

Quick Reply

Latest