Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

do black girls only like black guys? Watch

Whenever i see a black girl around uni or on a night out they seem to only have an interest in black guys is this true and why? and has anyone else realised this?

Im not black im asian and I find black girls extremely attractive however always feel as if they wouldnt be more than just a friend with me
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Whenever i see a black girl around uni or on a night out they seem to only have an interest in black guys is this true and why? and has anyone else realised this?

Im not black im asian and I find black girls extremely attractive however always feel as if they wouldnt be more than just a friend with me
    Because we have something in common with them *hint - we're black*
    If you are so curious, why not approach them in a friendly manner and ask them out somewhere

Do white guys only like white girls ?

ReputationRep:
    nah, seen 'nuff inter-racial relationships.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    No, it is just you.

So don't put them on a pedestal and actually ask them out like you would with any other girl.

ReputationRep:

It is not the case. It is purely choice and nothing to do with race.I am a black guy and find asian girls equally attractive but they seem to be reluctant to even talk to black guys.Maybe it is because of societal prejudice that black=bad, asian=nerdy+small willy, blonde european= thick and so on.But trust me it has nothing to do with race at all.Just be yourself and be open minded and you will see that it is not always the case. Just in case u are wondering, got a few asian girls in my books now.Lovely girls.Could do with more still.

ReputationRep:
    Well... I'm black and currently pregnant with my white bloke's baby. :angelblush:

But I also liked Asian guys before - it just so happened that the ones I fancied weren't really into me.

Hi,

I get what you mean; it's not a "thing" though. There are a lot of women (all different races) that have strong opinions on black men in particular, some even having black men as their only preference. I've seen some women refer to black men as "kings", as well as other powerful terms, suggesting that black men are the better race.
    But it all depends on the individual's preference really. Past experiences play a part of it too. I myself don't particularly have a preference, but because of past experiences I would prefer to experience things with people of other races.

ReputationRep:
    im Asian I had a black girlfriend.

ReputationRep:
    Black girls generally date within their own race, but some are open to other races.

They also tend to approach guys less on average.

Basically you have to step over first if you want to have some chance.

ReputationRep:
    I think there's a tendency for black girls to find black guys more attractive, I'm not sure why it's just a thing. Regardless, if you like a black girl don't be afraid to go up to them, I'm fairly sure they wouldn't ignore you just because you're not black - if they do they're pretty shallow and not worth showing an interest in anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Personally I don't have a preference, but y'know I can't speak for everyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Qattusa)
    Well... I'm black and currently pregnant with my white bloke's baby. :angelblush:

But I also liked Asian guys before - it just so happened that the ones I fancied weren't really into me.
    Awwwww
    • Political Ambassador

(Original post by ChickenMadness)
    im Asian I had a black girlfriend.
    How are you Asian?

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately yes, they mostly do. I want me a black girl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by retardis)
    I think there's a tendency for black girls to find black guys more attractive, I'm not sure why it's just a thing. Regardless, if you like a black girl don't be afraid to go up to them, I'm fairly sure they wouldn't ignore you just because you're not black - if they do they're pretty shallow and not worth showing an interest in anyway.
    This is true of all ethnic groups not just blacks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EC)
    How are you Asian?
    my mum is chinese / filipino lol.

ReputationRep:
    Coz dey want buff manz init not moist crackers. Divas generally prefer thugs.
    • Political Ambassador

(Original post by RainbowMan)
    This is true of all ethnic groups not just blacks.
    Yeah, it is known that we are attracted to people who resemble our parents or ourselves.
    • Political Ambassador

(Original post by ChickenMadness)
    my mum is chinese / filipino lol.
    Wouldn't have thought you are.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 15, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.