(Original post by RainbowMan)
    Isn't he doing that to everyone?
    Yes.

Let's get him off. :mob::mob::mob::mob::mob:

Spoiler:
    Show

Jk.

ReputationRep:
    No. Most of my friends like black guys but not all of them . Not everyone is attracted to someone of the same race as them. It's individual differences. Personally I'm attracted to Asians and recently white guys😉

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirvana1989-1994)
    Yes.

Let's get him off. :mob::mob::mob::mob::mob:

Spoiler:
    Show

Jk.

He's joking don't be a bully.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    He's joking don't be a bully.
    ...So am I. :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Usually people prefer their own race, whites prefer whites, blacks prefer blacks, although there is more preference for whites among non-whites than there is the other way around.

ReputationRep:
    ...So am I. :erm:
    Don't bully me.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Don't bully me.
    Wtf!

ReputationRep:
    Wtf!
    you're easy to annoy!
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    you're easy to annoy!
    So are you.

ReputationRep:
    While my preference is black men, I wouldn't reject someone solely because of their race. These type of threads are annoying, you can't answer them with a straightforward yes or no because everyone is different.

ReputationRep:
    I have known several black girls with white boyfriends,so not the case always.

ReputationRep:
    Hell no.

ReputationRep:
    I dont think that black girls ONLY date black guys. It may seem like that because it is easier to get to know a black man because we have alot of similarities compared to a white or asian guy. For example, we are likely to be from the same country so therefore we can bond on those terms. So yeah alot of black girls I know dont mind dating someone a different race from them. If you like a BG and you are not a black boy just go up to them man, there is no need to miss out on someone because u are scared. Be brave lol

ReputationRep:
    Depends on the first impression. .no matter what. ..

ReputationRep:
    I'm a Black girl and I'm attracted to all races. Some people are only comfortable with their own race and that's their choice/preference. Personally, I think that they are limiting themselves, something that I would rather not do because life is too short. That being said, there are probably a lot more Black girls who are attracted to other races than you think. Maybe some of those Black girls who you think will not fancy you think the same of you, and that's why they keep their distance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WBZ144)
    I'm a Black girl and I'm attracted to all races. Some people are only comfortable with their own race and that's their choice/preference. Personally, I think that they are limiting themselves, something that I would rather not do because life is too short. That being said, there are probably a lot more Black girls who are attracted to other races than you think. Maybe some of those Black girls who you think will not fancy you think the same of you, and that's why they keep their distance.
    I agree. People date those who are racially or culturally similar to them. As a black girl myself I'm open to date any race. I think it's nice to explore different races.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Obviously there are plenty black girls in interracial relationships but I only really crush on black guys. I'm a black girl. And I would obviously I would marry a Somali cause I'm Somali as it's just much more better. You get to have banter about black African parents and stuff. I'd feel idk if I wasn't in a relationship with a black person

ReputationRep:
    lol false af

I am mixed race and I have no preference whatsoever, maybe it's to do with who you grow up around? Living in a diverse location,school etc.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 15, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.