Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi All!

I have a business/hobby idea that I'd like to get some feedback on. Not sure if I'm posting in the correct section but not sure where else to go on the internet to get feedback.

My boyfriend has just graduated from his Masters in Archaeology (osteoarchaeology.) He is struggling to find a job at the moment as winter isn't really the best time for digs to take place. So I though that in the mean time he could host archaeology parties. He's said that he would love to teach archaeology to young people and visit schools etc. I said why doesn't he host parties for young children; they'd be similar to princess parties except it would revolve around Archaeology.. He didn't seem to think it was a good idea in terms of doing well.

I think it would be different and a great idea especially for young little people interested in history. I was hoping some people might perhaps have some ideas on how to go about setting up something like this and if anyone would find this interesting or elements I'd have to consider. I'd like to create a business plan and then show it to my boyfriend with feedback of people to show that it is something people would do.

Any suggestions would be great!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.