Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by retro_turtles)
    Thats deep, i love burning things, there's something very satisfying about it. Once i almost set my room on fire and instead of trying to stop it immediately i just stared it at ...it was quite beautiful.
    I'd take that and keep it in my food stash before setting it ablaze.
    (Original post by MadVisionary)
    Thank you. I know what matters in life.

Agreed, I've started a few fires outside. One time I nearly toasted the head boy of my old school but he deserved it, he's a pr*ck. He was lighting a campfire, I was messing around with a deodorant can and a lighter, and just as he lit the fire I sprayed him with it. On the bright side, he didn't need to shave after
    :erm::erm:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Agreed, I've started a few fires outside. One time I nearly toasted the head boy of my old school but he deserved it, he's a pr*ck. He was lighting a campfire, I was messing around with a deodorant can and a lighter, and just as he lit the fire I sprayed him with it. On the bright side, he didn't need to shave after
    You helped him out, good on you :rofl: i have done the lighter and deodorant thing but inside, my carpet in my room has a huge ass burn mark underneath the bed. I also have about 400 proper candles which i can use to summon the dead which is always good.

ReputationRep:
    Also, if you touch my Kinder Bueno you're taking its place in the fire.

ReputationRep:
    Thats deep, i love burning things, there's something very satisfying about it. Once i almost set my room on fire and instead of trying to stop it immediately i just stared it at ...it was quite beautiful.
    Thank you. I know what matters in life.

*cough* psychopaths *cough*
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Also, if you touch my Kinder Bueno you're taking its place in the fire.
    You better take that back :hand:

(Original post by LauraMayden1)
    ....well

ReputationRep:

....well
    Do I have permission to study you?

ReputationRep:
    sometimes, i wish guys would come and hug you themselves without asking for a cuddle, spontaneous cuddles are the best ones:blush::rolleyes:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Theres nothing to study or find

ReputationRep:
    Omg rofl

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You better take that back :hand:
    The only thing I'm taking back is my food. :angry:

Problem?

ReputationRep:
    Also dont call me being angry cute its only going to make me want to slit your throat even more.
    Omg you are so cute.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    The only thing I'm taking back is my food. :angry:
    That kinder bueno is like schrodingers cat. Accoridng to you it may or may not be there unless you go and try to find it....i hope its not there.

(Original post by FranktheYank)
    Omg you are so cute.

ReputationRep:
    Theres nothing to study or find
    Dammit!

Problem?

Not at all.So, do I have permission to study you then? Turtles already turned me down
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Me being angry does not automatically mean it's 'that time of the month'.
    Oh, thank you. Saved me from getting murdered before I turn 25.

ReputationRep:
    That kinder bueno is like schrodingers cat. Accoridng to you it may or may not be there unless you go and try to find it....i hope its not there.
    It's there.

Imma eat it.

Not at all.So, do I have permission to study you then? Turtles already turned me down
    What does this study entail? Be aware that spending too much time with me drastically increases risk of spontaneous combustion

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Oh, thank you. Saved me from getting murdered before I turn 25.
    No problem, glad I could help. Feeling pretty proud that I saved a life at the moment. Let me savour this honourable, glorious moment.

It's there.

Imma eat it.

What does this study entail? Be aware that spending too much time with me drastically increases risk of spontaneous combustion
    That's if you don't spontaneously combust first.

ReputationRep:
    That's if you don't spontaneously combust first.
    Fire is my friend.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    No problem, glad I could help. Feeling pretty proud that I saved a life at the moment. Let me savour this honourable, glorious moment.
    I guess that's where I was going wrong. I've had near misses tbh, but maybe those girls were on their period :hmmmm:

ReputationRep:

(Original post by UWS)
    I guess that's where I was going wrong. I've had near misses tbh, but maybe those girls were on their period :hmmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Stop sending me **** pics. I didn't ask for them, it doesn't impress me, in fact it does nothing for me
    You may as well send me pics of your wallpaper, thats how pointless they are to me

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 12, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.