Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for a loan and my status says Payments scheduled - does this mean its been approved??
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Kelly, Yes this status means that you have been approved for funding and we are awaiting to release the payment(s) on the scheduled payment date. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    If my payment is scheduled for the 7th feb when will the payment status change to submitted?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Julieross1)
    If my payment is scheduled for the 7th feb when will the payment status change to submitted?
    Hi Julieross1,

Your first payment coincides with the term start date on our database.

It is an expected date.

Your university will confirm your registration when you start on the course, once received your payment will show as submitted.

A bank transfer takes 3-5 wds, it will then show online the date it will be available in your bank.

Regards Rona

ReputationRep:
    Hi mine also says payments scheduled for maintenance loan and when I click on payment dates it says

ReputationRep:
    My status says approved and payments scheduled but then says I’m not eligible for a loan on my entitlement summary.What does this mean?!

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.