Turn on thread page Beta

Candidates starting PGCE Secondary maths in 2017 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi there I am about to start my PGCE Secondary maths this year, but I am split between Middlesex university and London Met . Both have made conditional offer and have 5 days to take one of them up.

Does anyone have any kind of feedback about the two universities , would greatly appreciate some feedback.

Have heard that Middlesex 's lectures are not at all effective and a waste of time .

On the other hand the metroploitian tutor seems very friendly and helpful..
    Oh god! I am sooo confused.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Which course is more interesting to you and from which one will you get more of what you're looking for. I struggle to believe people who think lectures are a waste of time and everyone has their own style of learning. Have you visited?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aryanabr)
    Hi there I am about to start my PGCE Secondary maths this year, but I am split between Middlesex university and London Met . Both have made conditional offer and have 5 days to take one of them up.

Does anyone have any kind of feedback about the two universities , would greatly appreciate some feedback.

Have heard that Middlesex 's lectures are not at all effective and a waste of time .

On the other hand the metroploitian tutor seems very friendly and helpful..
    Oh god! I am sooo confused.
    Hi dear

I have an interview in Middlesex for PGCE Secondary Maths? any advice for the interview? what are the things included in the interview?
    How did you approach the 3 minute speech/presentation?

Also which university you have decided to go? i also have applied for Middlesex and London Met but didn't hear any thing from London Met.

Please come back to me..

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.