Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I took a year out of my university studies last January and was paid the Spring term's student finance. I was told I didn't need to repay the loan at the time because my year out was due to bad health, and I was just wondering what my finance situation is now that I am returning to the university this term? Do I receive another Spring term's loan, or will my next and final installment be the Summer term's loan? And is there anything I need to do to confirm my return to studies/the sfe programme, is it done automatically or should I have already reapplied?

Thank you for your help,
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi, Based on the information you have provided that you have suspended your studies in the academic year 2015/2016 and are now resuming studies in academic year 2016/2017, we would require you to complete a PR1 application form (2016/2017) to enable us to assess what you would be entitled to receive. This application would be suspended by our assessors until when due to resume studies and then we would need a Change of Circumstances notification to be sent by the University/College advising of the resumption date to enable us to only pay the support you would be entitled to receive. As unable to access your account the above is general information and to enable us to provide a more specific response to your enquiry I would ask that you contact us on 0300 100 0607. Thanks We are only able to provide As we do not have access

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.