The Student Room Group

My girlfriend owns me

is it bad that I allow my girlfriend to dominate me? she whips me and spanks my balls. im not comfortable with it as it's painful but im afraid if I say stop she'll make me humiliate myself in public like she did the first time I disobeyed her.
Trolling, but consensual submission: fine, if that's what you're into; non-consensual domination: abuse.
my advice would be to end things with her, that's not right to humiliate you and you can't be afraid.
Reply 3
"spanks my balls" Hilarious
end it and move on, you seem to be in an unhealthy relationship
Girls make you weak focus on school and make £££ then buy a new woman
Original post by SuperSaiyanAlbo

True, this guy knows his ****.
Original post by SuperSaiyanAlbo

Facts
Reply 8
Original post by Stalin's bad boy
is it bad that I allow my girlfriend to dominate me? she whips me and spanks my balls. im not comfortable with it as it's painful but im afraid if I say stop she'll make me humiliate myself in public like she did the first time I disobeyed her.

Domination play is fine as long as both parties are okay with it. If you are not okay with it you should ask for her to stop. If she refuses she is being abusive and you should end the relationship as it is not healthy for you. Likewise, the humiliation is only okay if it is part of the play and you are okay with it. If you are not okay with it she should not be doing it.
Dom/ humiliation play without consent is abuse. And you should not stick around in an abusive relationship.
same can we talk about it

add my sc bro ibypingu
whip her in public then she will learn

Quick Reply

Latest