Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm completing my degree and for a module on my degree the module page says exam between 11-12 September.

I'm also taking another module out of interest and it too says on this module page exam is between 11-12 September.

Although the date is still not definite yet.

What do I do if the exam falls on the same day and I cannot attend one?

ReputationRep:
    I found some old blurb that says "If your allocation shows more than one exam on the same date and at the same time, please contact your Student Support Team immediately to discuss the options available to you. If you have been allocated two exams on the same day but at different times you will be expected to take both exams on that day."
    If the two are at physically the same time, I imagine they can sequester you in some way in order that you can do, say, one in the morning and one in the afternoon, or whatever.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.