I am lonely

Another day, another day alone.

Scroll to see replies

i relate to this
Reply 2
^OP has finally found a life partner.

I hear wedding bells ringing
lol
I'm not really sure what kind of alone you're talking about. Like is it relationship wise or friendship wise orrr
Original post by BubblegumPops
I'm not really sure what kind of alone you're talking about. Like is it relationship wise or friendship wise orrr

No one speaks to me anymore
Ohh, I wouldn't mind another friend yanno
ill speak to you if you don't mind me being annoying
Original post by DailyMailIsALiar
No one speaks to me anymore

Same im lonely i hate life its **** i get slightly depressed sometimes but most of the time i am very very very stressed, I dunno how i get by
Reply 9
Making vague statements to random strangers online won't help you through whatever troubles you are facing... I learned that the easy way...
what about family, don't you have them around you?

you're never alone with beloved family around you
Original post by yungaheartz
what about family, don't you have them around you?

you're never alone with beloved family around you

Family what family lol
Some families shouldnt even be called family
If u have a disgusting family like mine you would be very lonely even when surrounded by them, im actually happy with my own company or when im wid my mates!
Original post by DailyMailIsALiar
Another day, another day alone.

do something about it man,
Reply 13
Loneliness - like being 'poor' - is just a state of mind

You probably assume you are lonely because you aren't surrounded by people or don't have hundreds of friends.

Well hey... you've got us :smile: and yourself. so therefore you are never alone
Original post by Allie4
Loneliness - like being 'poor' - is just a state of mind

You probably assume you are lonely because you aren't surrounded by people or don't have hundreds of friends.

Well hey... you've got us :smile: and yourself. so therefore you are never alone

i think he's suffering atypical depression, yeah sure he has us, but he's not met us in real life, therefore we can never be real friends until we meet or talk or something
Original post by BubblegumPops

What a cute pussy cat
Reply 16
Original post by themightysandu
i think he's suffering atypical depression, yeah sure he has us, but he's not met us in real life, therefore we can never be real friends until we meet or talk or something

yeah sounds like depression to me too, poor guy. if hes genuine i hope he seeks help.. x
Original post by Rock Fan
What a cute pussy cat

Well, thanks
Original post by Amazon_Lover
Family what family lol
Some families shouldnt even be called family
If u have a disgusting family like mine you would be very lonely even when surrounded by them, im actually happy with my own company or when im wid my mates!

aww i'm sorry : (
Original post by Allie4
yeah sounds like depression to me too, poor guy. if hes genuine i hope he seeks help.. x

ikr, i used to have that and felt exactly as this person does, it only helped when i decided to find help

Quick Reply

Latest