Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pryas)
    I have just been selected for UCL Msc management programme. But I have already paid the deposit for Cass's MSc in management programme. what should I do? Which one is better? How is the new location of the UCL management school, considering it is just one floor ?
    It's in canary wharf so the area is vey nice, there's loads of restaurants and shops near by. its right next to the station. And the campus is brand new. Idk how it compares to cass business school though. Iv decided to go to lse for msc management.

ReputationRep:
    Dont you think, the campus is pretty small considering it's occupying just one floor

ReputationRep:
    Hi Guys, I have also received an interview request recently.
    Does anybody know what to expect and how many places are available for the course?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard anything recently? Did the interview on Sunday and expecting a rejection cause I said "what the ****" while it's still recording.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whaelord)
    Anyone heard anything recently? Did the interview on Sunday and expecting a rejection cause I said "what the ****" while it's still recording.
    How much time did they take to give interview call? I submitted my application 10 days back and got mail 2 days back about my payment being transferred from Barclaycard to UCL. Is it after this they start actually considering ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ankit1234)
    How much time did they take to give interview call? I submitted my application 10 days back and got mail 2 days back about my payment being transferred from Barclaycard to UCL. Is it after this they start actually considering ?
    I waited for around 2 weeks AFTER all my references and supporting documents have been received and checked. So far, I've been waiting a total of 4 weeks after submitting my application with the payment.

ReputationRep:
    I did my interview on 12th March, haven't got the result yet.

ReputationRep:
    Same, I did mine on 11th March and still no response.
    I am getting slightly worried now because i have CASS deadline of 5th May. So I just hope that they get back to me before that ;(

ReputationRep:
    Yo has anyone heard anything recently??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bassingabout)
    Yo has anyone heard anything recently??
    Nope. Did anyone call them? they are not replying!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faraazzaheer)
    Same, I did mine on 11th March and still no response.
    I am getting slightly worried now because i have CASS deadline of 5th May. So I just hope that they get back to me before that ;(
    I Paid my deposit at Cass but now I am gonna make a switch

ReputationRep:
    Got a conditional offer at UCL for MSc Management.. who's in my cohort?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rida.s)
    https://m.facebook.com/groups/157990411376870

Created a facebook group
    Pl accept my request, I got a conditional offer from UCL for MSc Management 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rida.s)
    Hi. Happy to help. Some of the questions were expected like what interests drive your ambitions why ucl. But they also asked what contributions I can expect from fellow course mates. how would you overcome the challenges involved in providing good quality education. They also asked me, what modules they should add to the course to make it better.
    I had similar question as you- Especially the modules question 😭

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zain96)
    When did you receive the offer? and when did you submit your application?

ReputationRep:
    Applied on Nov, called fr interview on 1st week of march and got an offer in 3 weeks after interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zain96)
    Nice one, same, last week!

ReputationRep:
    I applied this program since December and got an interview on 25 January, but there's still no response. I wait for this like 4 months, does it mean I am rejected? 😭....(Ps. I also wrote the email to them on April and they said I have to keep waiting)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snowiee)
    I applied this program since December and got an interview on 25 January, but there's still no response. I wait for this like 4 months, does it mean I am rejected? 😭....(Ps. I also wrote the email to them on April and they said I have to keep waiting)
    You should give them a ring. 4 months is a pretty long time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pryas)
    You should give them a ring. 4 months is a pretty long time
    Thank you I'll call them soon. By the way, Do you know how many interview of this program? I heard that there're two rounds.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.