Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bassingabout)
    Nice one, same, last week!
    Oh well, hi there! 😋

ReputationRep:
    It's almost been 4 months since I sent my application, and I did my interview on 12 March but still haven't got any response from them! God knows what they are doing with my application. I tried calling them but no one is picking up my call.Anyone in the same situation here?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am Applying for MSc Management at Imperial, Do you remember the questions from the interview?

ReputationRep:
    I had an interview since January but the result doesn't come out yet....I'm waiting like 4 months TT
    Does it mean I am rejected?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faraazzaheer)
    It's almost been 4 months since I sent my application, and I did my interview on 12 March but still haven't got any response from them! God knows what they are doing with my application. I tried calling them but no one is picking up my call.Anyone in the same situation here?
    Same as me. I had an interview on January but I still haven't got any response.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snowiee)
    Same as me. I had an interview on January but I still haven't got any response.
    Did you try calling them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faraazzaheer)
    Did you try calling them?
    Yes, I did but no one picked up my call. How about you? Have you got a result yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snowiee)
    Yes, I did but no one picked up my call. How about you? Have you got a result yet?
    Ya I have been trying calling them but they aren't responding to my call. I even sent an email to both admission team and course administrator but they didn't reply to my email either.
    It's getting so frustrating now! I hope they give us an offer after keeping us on hold for such a long time 😥

ReputationRep:
    I had my interview for MSc Finance in the middle of May and today I received conditional offer. According to the date stated in my offer letter the decision was made one week after I completed the interview, but my application status in Portico was changed with a delay of two weeks. This probably mean that UCL is not updating the system promptly and may explain some delays.
    I find it strange that the admissions team is not replying to you because when I had a problem accessing WePow interview I got a respond from them within a few hours. So I guess you definitely should keep on trying to reach UCL.

ReputationRep:
    I applied on 11th march and interviewed on 6th april. I mailed them and they said I would get result on 28th july, at the latest. I applied for Msc management.

ReputationRep:
    How was your interview? And what did they ask? Could you please tell me what the questions were ?

ReputationRep:
    I also just did my interview for MSc Finance over a week ago. Should I contact them for decision or I just wait?
    (Original post by kms.rrs)
    I had my interview for MSc Finance in the middle of May and today I received conditional offer. According to the date stated in my offer letter the decision was made one week after I completed the interview, but my application status in Portico was changed with a delay of two weeks. This probably mean that UCL is not updating the system promptly and may explain some delays.
    I find it strange that the admissions team is not replying to you because when I had a problem accessing WePow interview I got a respond from them within a few hours. So I guess you definitely should keep on trying to reach UCL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tst123456789)
    I also just did my interview for MSc Finance over a week ago. Should I contact them for decision or I just wait?
    Sorry, I just saw your post. Did you hear from UCL yet? If not, you'll get an email from them informing that your application status has changed and then you can check it in Portico. I doubt that UCL will give you any information regarding their decision if you contact them directly.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, I just saw your post. Did you hear from UCL yet? If not, you'll get an email from them informing that your application status has changed and then you can check it in Portico. I doubt that UCL will give you any information regarding their decision if you contact them directly.
    oh I see, I am still waiting. It has been more than 2 weeks since I did my interview.

ReputationRep:
    oh I see, I am still waiting. It has been more than 2 weeks since I did my interview.
    My status was updated after 3 weeks. Wish you luck! Hope you'll hear from them soon!

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, I've applied for Msc Management and it has been approximately 11 weeks since I'd completed the interview. Has anyone manage to hear back from the UCL management department?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wcg)
    Hi there, I've applied for Msc Management and it has been approximately 11 weeks since I'd completed the interview. Has anyone manage to hear back from the UCL management department?
    They told me they would let me know by the end of July. I applied the first week in April. I have lost track of how many weeks that would be by now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tesla2112)
    They told me they would let me know by the end of July. I applied the first week in April. I have lost track of how many weeks that would be by now.
    End of July? Seriously? How many applications did you send?

ReputationRep:
    End of July? Seriously? How many applications did you send?
    I only applied to one program at UCL. I have other offers from other schools in London. It terrible because all the school housing deadlines will be passed by then. I'm going to have fun finding a place to live.

ReputationRep:
    My status was updated after 3 weeks. Wish you luck! Hope you'll hear from them soon!
    Did they send you an email notifying the update? Or did you just check portico yourself? Thanks!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.