Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter


    So I started doing a masters degree part time while working full time as a teacher but the provision and teaching and organisation is appalling and I want to move to a different university...to give you an idea how bad it is I have not had a personal tutor since September.

    I want to leave but I do not know how it works in terms of funding and whether I'd be able to start somewhere else. Any ideas?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Is your funding through SFE? If so then they'd be best placed to advise.
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Life Sciences Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.