ReputationRep:
    BJ week is a sacred law.

ReputationRep:
    it's perfectly normal for guys to be like:

• Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Guys, what makes you get actual feelings for a girl, rather than just finding her sexually attractive?
    I like a girl who is funny, nice, smart and really caring and understanding of me. I think a girl's personality is really important when it comes to a relationship.

ReputationRep:
    You don't need to say "Btw, I hope you don't think I'm a sl** or anything, I don't do this with every guy I speak to!" after we've been sexting and stuff all night. It's fine, we're both adults just having fun, I don't think you're doing this to every guy who says hi to you or that you're a dirty bish. It's fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)

:rofl: creepiest video I've seen in a long time.

ReputationRep:

my god that made my day :rofl: bear where do you find all this?! :lol:

(Original post by UWS)
    I like a girl who is funny, nice, smart and really caring and understanding of me. I think a girl's personality is really important when it comes to a relationship.
    :yep: well said my friend, well said :congrats::yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CleverSquirrel)
    my god that made my day :rofl: bear where do you find all this?! :lol:
    your picture looks somewhat different ?

:dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    your picture looks somewhat different ?

:dontknow:
    i like a lil bit of change

ReputationRep:
    That squirrels are not as innocent as they seem ... they're just too clever ~

ReputationRep:
    i like a lil bit of change
    okaaaaay

oh look there is a mistle thrush

:creep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Joker ~)
    keep your nuts well concealed :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Let's just say that it's the bait my dear Bear...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Joker ~)
    i see what you did there:rofl:

bear! im harmless!! :innocent:

ReputationRep:
    *frantically looks for a pen and a bit of paper*

*takes notes*

Continue :hmmm::holmes:
    :rofl:

I wish they knew not to bother me when i am watching football/playing FIFA
    I wish they knew that if i am moody it is because my first love (my football club) lost a game :rofl::erm:
    I also wish they knew that i aint balling so it would be appreciative if they could pay for the meal sometimes

ReputationRep:
    i see what you did there:rofl:

:3

bear! im harmless!! :innocent:
    Hmmm ~ You know that all madmen are not crazy, all the criminals are innocent and all the harmless ... right~

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EC)
    but I mean you do open up at some point it just takes more time and patience, does that apply to you?

yeah I'm really open so I usually tend to assume most people are which is entirely wrong
    After a very long time yes I do and due to recent events that now takes a lot longer than normal. I've had bad experiences with people which makes it really difficult to discuss anything with others, so that's why I hope people realise that my closed-off-ness isn't just me being fussy or something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    :rofl:

I wish they knew not to bother me when i am watching football/playing FIFA
    I wish they knew that if i am moody it is because my first love (my football club) lost a game :rofl::erm:
    I also wish they knew that i aint balling so it would be appreciative if they could pay for the meal sometimes
    My gawwsh you’re one of those typical guys with their weird fetish for glorified fetch :rofl::rolleyes:

I like your last point though- I pay/paid sometimes- I don’t see anything wrong paying for the date/meal/ect

ReputationRep:
    My gawwsh you’re one of those typical guys with their weird fetish for glorified fetch :rofl::rolleyes:

I like your last point though- I pay/paid sometimes- I don’t see anything wrong paying for the date/meal/ect
    :teehee: i take personal offence :indiff:
    Football is just bae :heart:
    Inb4 'but it is just grown men running after a ball'

Ahh nice!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    :teehee: i take personal offence :indiff:
    Football is just bae :heart:
    Inb4 'but it is just grown men running after a ball'

Ahh nice!!
    its true though:rolleyes: but whatever you fancy:lol:

ReputationRep:
    Girls who play hard to get for the sake of playing hard to get.

After a while, nothing puts a guy off a girl more than when you know she is interested yet she will not reciprocate the the amount of effort that a guy has put in.

Sorry but I'm only going to do that so long before I don't even care anymore. It gives the impression that you are some self-entitled, pompous airhead. Soooo unattractive.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 13, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.