Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys, what do you wish girls knew? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I wish girls would know that I won't mess them around etc...
    I also wish theyd realize there's more to guys than looks ffs! Please stop calling me ugly! You have no idea how much that hurts me!
    Jeez! I could say the same back but I'll get beaten up by your highly drunk bf carrying a knife illegally.

I just wish they knew that I've not done anything to deserve that.

ReputationRep:
    That a smelly penis is ok sometimes

ReputationRep:
    Not to vote Tory ever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Guys, what makes you get actual feelings for a girl, rather than just finding her sexually attractive?
    If she is interesting or have common tastes. Speaking of the Kardashians or your horoscope don't impress guys.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K-Nitro)
    I'm passionate about my football team and I know a lot about the sport, don't bug me for it. Especially if my team loses an important match.

If I'm playing a PS4 game online I most likely can't pause... Soooo, stop trying to have a conversation with me, thnx

Don't dm me selfies on snapchat if you're not interested. You put ideas into a guy's head it's so annoying.

If I make a move. Save time and give me a straight answer. You're not "sparing" anyone's feelings by being indirect or evasive you're just wasting time when you could've said yes or no there and then.

These are pretty personal to me anyway but I'm sure a lot of guys feel the same.
    Rangers lost the Old Firm game and my gf said "it's just a game" can you believe that
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CHEM AND BIO TIME!)
    +1 to the smelly penis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Guys, what makes you get actual feelings for a girl, rather than just finding her sexually attractive?
    Personality, how nice they are, how much they talk to you, how much you enjoy talking

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndrewSCO)
    Rangers lost the Old Firm game and my gf said "it's just a game" can you believe that
    My ex-gf would say something similar. She'd use it to get under my skin the ****.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K-Nitro)
    My ex-gf would say something similar. She'd use it to get under my skin the ****.
    Pffft

tbf mine's actualy quite good at the whole football stuff :lol:
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    I wish girls would know that I won't mess them around etc...
    I also wish theyd realize there's more to guys than looks ffs! Please stop calling me ugly! You have no idea how much that hurts me!
    Jeez! I could say the same back but I'll get beaten up by your highly drunk bf carrying a knife illegally.

I just wish they knew that I've not done anything to deserve that.
    You've done nothing wrong mate. Girls would be silly to ignore you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CHEM AND BIO TIME!)
    dead lmfaoooooooooo

ReputationRep:
    I like the first thing to pop in my head from reading the title was: "I want girls to know the 11th decimal number for pi"

Otherwise any/most decisions can be settled in 3 ways:
    -Threats about watching football or *insert favourite thing, hobby, etc*
    -Friendly wager
    -or my personal favourite... rock, paper, scissors. Lots of big decision have been solved due to this.

Just saying

Edit: I now know how to actually reply to this thread (I still think rock paper scissors is the only way to solve a decision... looking at the shopaholics )

So the make up thing that get girls a little confused is that guys do genuinely like natural beauty or the littlest of make up. If you put too much... guys start to think that you are coverin up for something

Guys are not as textbook as they seem... trust me. If you find yourself encountering the same kind of guy... change tastes or change where you look. You'll find the "other male"

Live games take priority over most (applies to sports and gaming too )

ReputationRep:
    The majority of us guys love blowjobs, and if you can give a good one I will keep you forever.

ReputationRep:
    Not every guy is the same.

If you know what I mean:smug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    You've done nothing wrong mate. Girls would be silly to ignore you.
    I hope not tbh. It feels like I have though
    Then they're all silly. It's like I don't exist, or I'm a human abuse item.
    It sucks.

I will get back to you on kik btw. Sorry it's been a while.
    Not been in a great place recently so wanted to figure that out first.
    Sorry.
    I'll be there defo by the end of Friday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiritSharD)
    The majority of us guys love blowjobs, and if you can give a good one I will keep you forever.
    tbh i'm not a fan anymore. girls just cant do it. So yeah I agree with the sentiment; find a girl that cna do it well and she's a keeper.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    tbh i'm not a fan anymore. girls just cant do it. So yeah I agree with the sentiment; find a girl that cna do it well and she's a keeper.
    I accidentally slept with a friend of mine last month, and she happened to give me the best oral I've ever had. Quite the surprise :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just gotta tell em how you like it. They aren't going to get any good without guidance.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    I accidentally slept with a friend of mine last month, and she happened to give me the best oral I've ever had. Quite the surprise :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    I suppose it depends on who you're with; some will be naturals, some will require teaching how you like it, some will just suck (haha) at it.

Let's just say if you find someone who's willing to learn, it can be mind-blowing!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 13, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.