Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys, what do you wish girls knew? Watch

ReputationRep:
    That most guys don't give a **** about boob size.

That skinnier doesn't necessarily mean more attractive.

That sometimes we don't lie when we say you look better in the morning without makeup (some girls really do).

ReputationRep:
    At this point, I'd like to congratulate the mods on removing a post of mine in which I claimed that crying is gay. Clearly, the world is a better place now.

It was a joke. I was trolling. Is that allowed in here anymore or should we all just be PC bots? ffs.

ReputationRep:
    We guys do have emotions!
    Especially me, I'm uber sensitive!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Do men appreciate the woman making the first move, what if she wasn't his type/that attractive?
    say no. same as women do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    tbh i'm not a fan anymore. girls just cant do it. So yeah I agree with the sentiment; find a girl that cna do it well and she's a keeper.
    Likewise. I'm a bit weird about blowjobs. If it's just a quickie then, fine, it's better than having a tug I suppose, though even then in some cases I can get more pleasure from a bit of DIY than the girl can give me because her teckers is bad. I don't get it when guys get a blowjob on its own and aim to last as long as possible though, what's fun or enjoyable about just sitting/lying there trying not to finish? Defeats the point, it's supposed to be enjoyable. Sex on the other hand, I enjoy because it's fun and exciting and aim to last as long as possible to enjoy it and so that she is also more likely to enjoy it.
    • Political Ambassador

(Original post by RainbowMan)
    At this point, I'd like to congratulate the mods on removing a post of mine in which I claimed that crying is gay. Clearly, the world is a better place now.

It was a joke. I was trolling. Is that allowed in here anymore or should we all just be PC bots? ffs.
    :rofl:

Where's the fun in thaaaat
    • Political Ambassador

(Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Likewise. I'm a bit weird about blowjobs. If it's just a quickie then, fine, it's better than having a tug I suppose, though even then in some cases I can get more pleasure from a bit of DIY than the girl can give me because her teckers is bad. I don't get it when guys get a blowjob on its own and aim to last as long as possible though, what's fun or enjoyable about just sitting/lying there trying not to finish? Defeats the point, it's supposed to be enjoyable. Sex on the other hand, I enjoy because it's fun and exciting and aim to last as long as possible to enjoy it and so that she is also more likely to enjoy it.
    So would you say you like giving more than receiving? Because personally I find giving enjoyable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EC)
    So would you say you like giving more than receiving? Because personally I find giving enjoyable.
    Yeah absolutely, if it's a girl I'm familiar with and I know she's clean anyways then I very much enjoy going down Also I should add, if she was really into giving me blowjobs then I'd definitely not say no, but to say I love blowjobs would be a blatant lie :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah absolutely, if it's a girl I'm familiar with and I know she's clean anyways then I very much enjoy going down Also I should add, if she was really into giving me blowjobs then I'd definitely not say no, but to say I love blowjobs would be a blatant lie :lol:
    The best thing ever is when a girl enjoys giving them. It is heaven.
    • Political Ambassador

Fair enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiritSharD)
    The best thing ever is when a girl enjoys giving them. It is heaven.
    Fair enough. Personally I'd be a lot happier if she just wanted sex all the time, truth be told though sometimes I might be all like "Ugh I'm not really up for it babe, I'm tired... if you wanna take control and go on top though then let's do it" and I could just lie back and enjoy the view while slapping her ass periodically to give her a bit of encouragement

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough. Personally I'd be a lot happier if she just wanted sex all the time, truth be told though sometimes I might be all like "Ugh I'm not really up for it babe, I'm tired... if you wanna take control and go on top though then let's do it" and I could just lie back and enjoy the view while slapping her ass periodically to give her a bit of encouragement
    I envy you.

ReputationRep:
    Some 15 year old studious types revising for GCSEs log in to TSR and probably come across your posts :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    Some 15 year old studious types revising for GCSEs log in to TSR and probably come across your posts :lol:
    Ah well, this is the internet, they've probably seen much, much worse off their own accord :rofl:

I suppose it depends on who you're with; some will be naturals, some will require teaching how you like it, some will just suck (haha) at it.

Let's just say if you find someone who's willing to learn, it can be mind-blowing!
    Teach me,
    Spitting on on it loads? Making sure it's proper wet, just going in, deep throating? Using hands at the same time, playing , licking sucking the balls too? What else,tell me , I want to knoww

ReputationRep:
    Teach me,
    Spitting on on it loads? Making sure it's proper wet, just going in, deep throating? Using hands at the same time, playing , licking sucking the balls too? What else,tell me , I want to knoww
    All. :gah::gah::gah:

Any more to add tho? I want to give my man the best head everrr

ReputationRep:
    That when a guy says let's go grab a bite.. it literally means let's go grab 'many' bites ~

ReputationRep:
    Any more to add tho? I want to give my man the best head everrr
    if ya PM me ill give some advice :yep:

its quite NSFW to post it on here:rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show

im serious though- if youre serious about it- PM me ill help ya out :yep: sometimes a girls advice on this is better

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 13, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.