The Student Room Group

Failing second year at uni! Help!

I am currently half way through my second year at uni, with January exams coming up. I am still in first year mode thinking that my grades don't matter, however they actually do.

If I fail my second year am I able to retake or is it even worth retaking if I'm capped at 40% anyway.

Need help and advise!

Should I carry on, swap degrees or just drop out?
Original post by Mols_22
I am currently half way through my second year at uni, with January exams coming up. I am still in first year mode thinking that my grades don't matter, however they actually do.

If I fail my second year am I able to retake or is it even worth retaking if I'm capped at 40% anyway.

Need help and advise!

you haven't sat your exams yet and you clearly know you're going wrong so dont give up yet :smile:
Original post by Mols_22

Need help and advise!

Speak to your tutor about your worries - they'll be able to reassure you and give you some help with your revision and they'll be able to explain what happens if you don't do as well as you'd hoped.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending