Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

GUYS---> if your ex guy keeps looking at you what does that mean? Watch

ReputationRep:
    As above
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unillama)
    As above
    You're probably on her mind in some way.

ReputationRep:
    and what if he is an ex
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    You're probably on her mind in some way.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    and what if he is an ex
    My answer would be the same what setting is this in?

ReputationRep:
    Could be anything between despising you and still being in love with you. Unless you've got more context to offer, I'm not quite sure what you're expecting in the form of a realistic answer other than the one I've given (which is about as practically useful as a chocolate teapot).

ReputationRep:
    ook so we recently broke up and it was over something so stupid, a phone number
    we had been going out for 3 yrs and his friends thought that there was no point in going out with me if i didnt give him my number
    so thats why we split up
    so in this context what does it mean
    (Original post by Drunk Punx)
    Could be anything between despising you and still being in love with you. Unless you've got more context to offer, I'm not quite sure what you're expecting in the form of a realistic answer other than the one I've given (which is about as practically useful as a chocolate teapot).
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    My answer would be the same what setting is this in?

ReputationRep:
    ook so we recently broke up and it was over something so stupid, a phone number
    we had been going out for 3 yrs and his friends thought that there was no point in going out with me if i didnt give him my number
    so thats why we split up
    so in this context what does it mean
    Within this context he's probably as baffled as I am as to how you managed to maintain a three year relationship, in this day and age, without exchanging phone numbers.

On the other hand, it could mean he's regretting his decision.

So yeah. Still a chocolate teapot. Give him time, he'll come back to you if he regrets breaking up with you. If it's been a couple of months and he hasn't, then I'd assume he's not interested in pursuing a further relationship with you.

ReputationRep:
    sorry i mean it took him 3 years to ask me out
    (Original post by Drunk Punx)
    Within this context he's probably as baffled as I am as to how you managed to maintain a three year relationship, in this day and age, without exchanging phone numbers.

On the other hand, it could mean he's regretting his decision.

So yeah. Still a chocolate teapot. Give him time, he'll come back to you if he regrets breaking up with you. If it's been a couple of months and he hasn't, then I'd assume he's not interested in pursuing a further relationship with you.

ReputationRep:
    One explanation could be "he looks so much better with clothes on".

There may be other explanations.

ReputationRep:
    sorry i mean it took him 3 years to ask me out
    That makes a hell of a lot more sense :lol:

But my answer remains the same. Unless you talk to him with the intention of finding out what he's thinking, which if you've only just broken up could be potentially awkward, you're not going to get any reliable answers.

ReputationRep:
    what is that even supposed to mean/
    (Original post by Quantex)
    One explanation could be "he looks so much better with clothes on".

There may be other explanations.

ReputationRep:
    As above
    I think you should relocate. They are probably studying your each and every move and plotting to kill you

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 10, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.