Turn on thread page Beta

i am being bullied at school watch

Announcements

(Original post by randomgirl995)
    Yeah so shall I just say that these boys keep making fun of me and then keep saying mean things to me . Isn't that embarrassing
    The truth hurts :begone:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    The truth hurts :begone:
    What would you have done Ina situation like this Sherlock 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by randomgirl995)
    okay so what do I say. There are two boys yeh and they make fun of me and day hurtful things to me that ARE DEFINITELY NOT TRUE . Dey just make fun of me and shout out stuffs about me in front of the class. I cant do my work or anything so I wanna ask her to move. Not say I'm bullied but something else with the same meaning. So " can I move BC..."
    I am going to try and make this post clear.

I am not sure if you are a troll or not - but to be fair I have given you some very good advice. Every time I keep telling you and going over the process of solving your own problem - you are trying to find ways to simply counter it. Sure, it may feel uncomfortable - but what is really getting at me right now is that you are asking other people on here how to in a way tell the teacher that you are not being bullied. I am sorry, but by doing this how is the teacher going to really know what is going on.

There is no point in telling me (if I was your teacher) that oh I want sit somewhere else and I ask you why - and you just say "I work better" - I would most likely say no.

If you are not willing to speak the truth that is fine - just let me know - as I feel that I can be of no further help to you.

Good luck

ReputationRep:
    just move seats. try to avoid them and just go with your friends. bullies dont bully when you are with many friends

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.