Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

i am being bullied at school Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by randomgirl995)
    Yeah so shall I just say that these boys keep making fun of me and then keep saying mean things to me . Isn't that embarrassing
    The truth hurts :begone:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    The truth hurts :begone:
    What would you have done Ina situation like this Sherlock 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by randomgirl995)
    okay so what do I say. There are two boys yeh and they make fun of me and day hurtful things to me that ARE DEFINITELY NOT TRUE . Dey just make fun of me and shout out stuffs about me in front of the class. I cant do my work or anything so I wanna ask her to move. Not say I'm bullied but something else with the same meaning. So " can I move BC..."
    I am going to try and make this post clear.

I am not sure if you are a troll or not - but to be fair I have given you some very good advice. Every time I keep telling you and going over the process of solving your own problem - you are trying to find ways to simply counter it. Sure, it may feel uncomfortable - but what is really getting at me right now is that you are asking other people on here how to in a way tell the teacher that you are not being bullied. I am sorry, but by doing this how is the teacher going to really know what is going on.

There is no point in telling me (if I was your teacher) that oh I want sit somewhere else and I ask you why - and you just say "I work better" - I would most likely say no.

If you are not willing to speak the truth that is fine - just let me know - as I feel that I can be of no further help to you.

Good luck

ReputationRep:
    just move seats. try to avoid them and just go with your friends. bullies dont bully when you are with many friends

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.