A ''guy friend'''s meaning

Watch
EMILYYE
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I have this friend who's in a few of my classes, none of which I sit by him anymore. We started talking just like best friends almost a year ago (this is when I used to sit next to him in a seating plan) but we got moved to the opposite sides of the room. We have weird nicknames we call each other and his friends know about the nicknames and we've been using them about a year ago. I usually 'talk' to him everyday but that's probably for at least 3 seconds and when I see him in a corridors we say the nicknames but him and I are always with our friends. He always teases me and I tease him back his friends also tease me too. We never text or message each other on social media and I don't want to make the first move.All of a sudden when we talk we make eye contact and then he always looks down and then makes eye contact with me again or looks at my face, what's the meaning of all this?
unillama
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
ok guy friend means a guy that is ur friend someone you trust, and you can tell them everything about u
this guy i think likes u

AND SOMETIMES GUYS LIKE IT WHEN A GIRL MAKES THE FIRST MOVE
just saying
agrew
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
If you're waiting for him to make the first move, oh girl, you will have to wait a lot.
Asolare
Badges: 20
Report 3 years ago
You're never gonna know unless you ask him or make a move.

God why do people always expect everyone else to make the first move, if you like someone then why on earth would you waste your time waiting.
unillama
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by agrew)
If you're waiting for him to make the first move, oh girl, you will have to wait a lot.
(Original post by Inexorably)
You're never gonna know unless you ask him or make a move.

God why do people always expect everyone else to make the first move, if you like someone then why on earth would you waste your time waiting.

ik i did that and my bf asked me out after 3 years he is now my ex but its all good
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (99)
13.32%
I'm not sure (32)
4.31%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (231)
31.09%
I have already dropped out (18)
2.42%
I'm not a current university student (363)
48.86%

Watched Threads