Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hunny, I am doing my HB through ICS and to be honest I feel a lot of the content is repeated and not necessary. I would be very happy with a C grade, but I feel so out of my depth. xx

ReputationRep:
    Guys, the exam is 2 weeks tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
    How's revision going???????????????????

ReputationRep:
    I feel like I am not getting anywhere with my revision 😓😓😓😓

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How we all feeling about exams? xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emma6235)
    How we all feeling about exams? xx
    REAlLLY Bad!!!!!!!!! I have literally the worst teacher ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So screwed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wbu????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Greenapplepear)
    REAlLLY Bad!!!!!!!!! I have literally the worst teacher ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So screwed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wbu????

Im sure you are doing great hunnu. I am doing my course online with ICS. I am really finding its a lot of information to take in. I am really starting to panic I will not do as well as I would like.

Can you maybe not speak to your teacher if you feel your not getting the best out of your class? xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emma6235)
    Im sure you are doing great hunnu. I am doing my course online with ICS. I am really finding its a lot of information to take in. I am really starting to panic I will not do as well as I would like.

Can you maybe not speak to your teacher if you feel your not getting the best out of your class? xxx
    Thanks yeah maybe I should but it's too late to speak to him anymore, literally have 2 lessons left anyway.

I'm sure you'll do really well!!!!!

Can u believe it, it's a week tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

ReputationRep:
    Who's ready for the exams now? revision has been unbelievably bad these few days. I should really concentrate. We'll be at a disadvantage if we get the 1-9 marking system. good luck to all of you'll sitting the exams with me. Feel free to produce outstanding results.

ReputationRep:
    Does any one know what the grade boundaries are, I got 90/120 on a mock exam and was wondering what grade that would be. Thanks x

ReputationRep:
    Good luck to everyone taking the exam tomorrow. I really don't feel prepared and don't think I will get the c I need but I think taking it on alongside my ou degree has been a bit too much. Fingers crossed another night cramming might help! Xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellytur)
    Good luck to everyone taking the exam tomorrow. I really don't feel prepared and don't think I will get the c I need but I think taking it on alongside my ou degree has been a bit too much. Fingers crossed another night cramming might help! Xxx
    Same i'm so worried lol, my first ever GCSE exam .! Btw what course r u doing for ur ou course? Good luck to u too Ellytur!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get an early night sleep!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I am doing an Open degree and this year I've been studying the children's literature module so lots of reading! I will be glad when this week is over x

ReputationRep:
    I am doing an Open degree and this year I've been studying the children's literature module so lots of reading! I will be glad when this week is over x
    Oh nice!!! Yeah, free after friday!!!

ReputationRep:
    Any predictions for tomorrow?????

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys ! Just finished paper 1 . It wasn't that hard actually tbh.How was it for you all ?

ReputationRep:
    Was surprisingly easy. But that means the great boundary is going to be high

ReputationRep:
    Oh no I found it tricky 😭 there are few questions I know I got wrong x

ReputationRep:
    Oh no I found it tricky 😭 there are few questions I know I got wrong x

I'm the same Hun. I know I have got a few wrong. Some I found really easy and others I felt like I was sitting a chemistry exam !!!

ReputationRep:
    Any one got any thoughts on how the exam went today? Lots of environment related questions but only 2 pages worth in the official text - felt very random! Not sure how I got on despite working really hard. Have been doing well in past papers but really not sure about today's 😒

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Finellie)
    Any one got any thoughts on how the exam went today? Lots of environment related questions but only 2 pages worth in the official text - felt very random! Not sure how I got on despite working really hard. Have been doing well in past papers but really not sure about today's 😒
    Ikr same for me, a question on the function of capsule, cell membrane and cell of the bacterium like wtf.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.