Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hunny, I am doing my HB through ICS and to be honest I feel a lot of the content is repeated and not necessary. I would be very happy with a C grade, but I feel so out of my depth. xx

ReputationRep:
    Guys, the exam is 2 weeks tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
    How's revision going???????????????????

ReputationRep:
    I feel like I am not getting anywhere with my revision 😓😓😓😓

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How we all feeling about exams? xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emma6235)
    How we all feeling about exams? xx
    REAlLLY Bad!!!!!!!!! I have literally the worst teacher ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So screwed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wbu????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Greenapplepear)
    REAlLLY Bad!!!!!!!!! I have literally the worst teacher ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So screwed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wbu????

Im sure you are doing great hunnu. I am doing my course online with ICS. I am really finding its a lot of information to take in. I am really starting to panic I will not do as well as I would like.

Can you maybe not speak to your teacher if you feel your not getting the best out of your class? xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emma6235)
    Im sure you are doing great hunnu. I am doing my course online with ICS. I am really finding its a lot of information to take in. I am really starting to panic I will not do as well as I would like.

Can you maybe not speak to your teacher if you feel your not getting the best out of your class? xxx
    Thanks yeah maybe I should but it's too late to speak to him anymore, literally have 2 lessons left anyway.

I'm sure you'll do really well!!!!!

Can u believe it, it's a week tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

ReputationRep:
    Who's ready for the exams now? revision has been unbelievably bad these few days. I should really concentrate. We'll be at a disadvantage if we get the 1-9 marking system. good luck to all of you'll sitting the exams with me. Feel free to produce outstanding results.

ReputationRep:
    Does any one know what the grade boundaries are, I got 90/120 on a mock exam and was wondering what grade that would be. Thanks x

ReputationRep:
    Good luck to everyone taking the exam tomorrow. I really don't feel prepared and don't think I will get the c I need but I think taking it on alongside my ou degree has been a bit too much. Fingers crossed another night cramming might help! Xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellytur)
    Good luck to everyone taking the exam tomorrow. I really don't feel prepared and don't think I will get the c I need but I think taking it on alongside my ou degree has been a bit too much. Fingers crossed another night cramming might help! Xxx
    Same i'm so worried lol, my first ever GCSE exam .! Btw what course r u doing for ur ou course? Good luck to u too Ellytur!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get an early night sleep!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I am doing an Open degree and this year I've been studying the children's literature module so lots of reading! I will be glad when this week is over x

ReputationRep:
    I am doing an Open degree and this year I've been studying the children's literature module so lots of reading! I will be glad when this week is over x
    Oh nice!!! Yeah, free after friday!!!

ReputationRep:
    Any predictions for tomorrow?????

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys ! Just finished paper 1 . It wasn't that hard actually tbh.How was it for you all ?

ReputationRep:
    Was surprisingly easy. But that means the great boundary is going to be high

ReputationRep:
    Oh no I found it tricky 😭 there are few questions I know I got wrong x

ReputationRep:
    Oh no I found it tricky 😭 there are few questions I know I got wrong x

I'm the same Hun. I know I have got a few wrong. Some I found really easy and others I felt like I was sitting a chemistry exam !!!

ReputationRep:
    Any one got any thoughts on how the exam went today? Lots of environment related questions but only 2 pages worth in the official text - felt very random! Not sure how I got on despite working really hard. Have been doing well in past papers but really not sure about today's 😒

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Finellie)
    Any one got any thoughts on how the exam went today? Lots of environment related questions but only 2 pages worth in the official text - felt very random! Not sure how I got on despite working really hard. Have been doing well in past papers but really not sure about today's 😒
    Ikr same for me, a question on the function of capsule, cell membrane and cell of the bacterium like wtf.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: December 27, 2017
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.