Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So I've applied to ARU to study animal behaviour and I got a BCC offer. Just wondering if someone can give me an idea of what the course is actually like? Are the lecturers good, are there practicals etc. and also what is accommodation and social life like?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Dear Juan.Diego10,Congratulations on your offer to study with us. Hopefully one of our students will see this and give you some feedback on the exciting opportunities our students gain from being with us but if you want to ask our students direct we actually have a Facebook group and most of our students actively comment on this so please follow and join in: https://www.facebook.com/ARUAnimalBiology/You should have also received an invite to an Applicant day taking place on 25th February. This will be when you’ll get to meet the lecturers and our students as well as have an actual test drive as it were of what it’s like to study this amazing subject with us. If you haven’t received this please email your full name and UCAS personal ID number to us ([email protected]) and we’ll make sure the email is re-sent.
    Best wishes,

TH

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.