The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

What is Queen Mary Uni like? (Politics in specific?)

I so far like Queen Mary but since I can't visit, I do not know what it is really like. What is the social life like there? Do students often go out to central london? Does Queen Mary often have events, balls, formals etc.? From what I've seen from Queen's Law School, they have lots of events. But do other departments do as well such as politics? Thanks
Reply 1
Hi!

Know I'm a little late. I study Politics here at QM. It's great here! Though if you're looking for a community this isn't the place- nor any London uni due to the large amount of commuter students. However everyone is very friendly and I've made friends through the Politics society- if yo're living in halls you'll not find it hard to make friends and attend flat parties etc, especially from people on your course or societies (I can't stress enough that yo'' make friends in the first weeks through societies and just talking to people otherwise you could miss out). Not many events like balls but a lot of talks, workshops and optional lectures.
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending