Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

London Victoria Coach station baggage storage watch

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone ever used this before? Basically I have to plan a weeks trip to london mid February and for the first day I either leave at 5am and remain really tired for the whole day, which is a bad idea because I am going for Math classes, and don't want to be falling asleep in them or I leave at 7.40 am which is much better timing and store my suitcase at London Victoria coach station then get it back after the first day of classes and head back to the hotel I booked.

One alternative is I drag the large suitcase to the class on the first day however I am not sure if they are okay with that and even if they are its very inconvenient.

Basically I just want to be sure my suitcase will not be lost/stolen/damaged etc or contents missing, when I go at the end of the day to collect it.

if its all safe then storage is definitely the best option.

ReputationRep:
    Bumpy bump bump

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 11, 2017
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.