Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    so I have been accepted at Kent for Politics and Law and at City, university London for Law.
    the good thing about Kent is its Kent OMG. I come from Spain but I´v heard its a good uni and in the rankings it appears to be pretty high. Also, Coventry is a nice place, and the Law an dPolitics there is very good.
    However, City is very well recognized for law (is´t it?) and also its in London, which is a huge perk for me. but again, Coventry isn´t a small village you know?
    what do you guys recommend me? which one is better?

thx
    • Community Assistant
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Ignore the rankings, they're nearly always wrong and they don't represent what normal people/employers think. Kent is an average university, not bad but nothing special either. Out of the three universities you mention, City is definitely the best for law. And the University of London brand name has much more cachet abroad.

That said, you should go where you will be most happy - reputation isn't everything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snufkin)
    Ignore the rankings, they're nearly always wrong and they don't represent what normal people/employers think. Kent is an average university, not bad but nothing special either. Out of the three universities you mention, City is definitely the best for law. And the University of London brand name has much more cachet abroad.

That said, you should go where you will be most happy - reputation isn't everything.
    thx this really helped!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.