Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys!!
    I'm hoping to study biology (C100) at St Andrews, starting this September!! Was just wondering if there was anybody out there with the same plans!

ReputationRep:
    i'm also looking to study biology at queen marys

ReputationRep:
    I am. Got my offer in December and can't decide between St. Andrews and Durham.

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for C1R1 Biology with French Haven't heard back yet though, it's between Edinburgh and St Andrews I think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ceremonials)
    I've applied for C1R1 Biology with French Haven't heard back yet though, it's between Edinburgh and St Andrews I think
    same issue with me - can't pick between edinburgh and st andrews. which one are you leaning towards?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quinnthequail)
    same issue with me - can't pick between edinburgh and st andrews. which one are you leaning towards?
    OOhh it changes quite a bit but I think Edinburgh at the mo, you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ceremonials)
    OOhh it changes quite a bit but I think Edinburgh at the mo, you?
    mmm same I think I'm leaning towards Edinburgh rn- but it's been flip flopping. Like I love the small community of St Andrews and the course, but I love the city of Edinburgh and the course as well ://

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.