Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys!!
    I'm hoping to study biology (C100) at St Andrews, starting this September!! Was just wondering if there was anybody out there with the same plans!

ReputationRep:
    i'm also looking to study biology at queen marys

ReputationRep:
    I am. Got my offer in December and can't decide between St. Andrews and Durham.

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for C1R1 Biology with French Haven't heard back yet though, it's between Edinburgh and St Andrews I think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ceremonials)
    I've applied for C1R1 Biology with French Haven't heard back yet though, it's between Edinburgh and St Andrews I think
    same issue with me - can't pick between edinburgh and st andrews. which one are you leaning towards?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quinnthequail)
    same issue with me - can't pick between edinburgh and st andrews. which one are you leaning towards?
    OOhh it changes quite a bit but I think Edinburgh at the mo, you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ceremonials)
    OOhh it changes quite a bit but I think Edinburgh at the mo, you?
    mmm same I think I'm leaning towards Edinburgh rn- but it's been flip flopping. Like I love the small community of St Andrews and the course, but I love the city of Edinburgh and the course as well ://

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 19, 2017
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.