Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    Im going to self teaching A level physics
    Can anybody recommend a good textbook that doesn't need teacher
    Thanks
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.

Just quoting in Danny Dorito so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    (Original post by Danny Dorito)
    x
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roham22)
    Hi
    Im going to self teaching A level physics
    Can anybody recommend a good textbook that doesn't need teacher
    Thanks
    Definitely this one --> http://www.bookdepository.com/New-A-Level-Physics-for-AQA-Year-1-and-AS-Student-Book-with-Online-Edition-CGP-Books/9781782943235?redirected=true&ut m_medium=Google&utm_campaign=Bas e2&utm_source=UK&utm_content=Ne w-A-Level-Physics-for-AQA-Year-1-and-AS-Student-Book-with-Online-Edition&selectCurrency=GBP&w=AFC 7AU968C2NPKA807KV&pdg=kwd-104399949699:cmp-706833756:adg-39590776071:crv-162346608435id-9781782943235&gclid=CjwKEAiA2OzD BRCdqIyIqYaaqQoSJABeJZdizAIz0dqF Bad9ZHNitt2CnMnMSN0Ges_l82CnMCFz RhoCDVLw_wcB

And you'd also need the Year 2 textbook as well.
    But they are amazing!!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am also self teaching myself A level physics! Unfortunately I don't know of any good textbooks which is why I'm here in the first place. How are you finding the work load and how far are you into the spec?

ReputationRep:
    I recommend the same books

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.