The Student Room Group

what's your biggest regret in life?

Anything that you seriously regret not doing/saying etc.?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
not revising during GCSEs
Reply 2
Giving up singing and the music course I got accepted into all because of stupid, immature people in that class. I kick myself over letting them get to me so much back then.

I wish I stuck in a bit more at school too. My grades were fine but I could have done better and enjoyed my time at school more if I done more hobbies and ditched the toxic friends I had.
(edited 7 years ago)
I regret not plucking up the courage to take action in certain situations. Also I regret not talking to people and getting help with things.
Original post by FNugent

inb4 not working at at school

oh wait...
Reply 5
Passing opportunities because of fear.
don't regret anything yet
I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me. Remember: Whether it’s a bucket filled with dreams of an actual list, don’t put off tomorrow what can be done today. Sometimes later becomes never............................... this doesnt mean i am an old man lol i am still a teen
Original post by FNugent
i regret not approaching my friend after he stopped talking to me :frown: ... i still think of our friendship
I regret the A level choices I made. I wish I had picked subjects that I knew I could excel in (and enjoyed), rather than subjects geared towards a certain degree/career.
You should talk to him. It's never too late and you'll regret it even more if you don't. Worst case scenario, he's not interested, but at least you know you tried and you won't have regret anymore.
Original post by Shadow17!
i regret not approaching my friend after he stopped talking to me :frown: ... i still think of our friendship
Picking Spanish for GCSEs
i dont know how to ... i am not really good with these things and what if he doesnt care at all ?

Original post by dolphin0
You should talk to him. It's never too late and you'll regret it even more if you don't. Worst case scenario, he's not interested, but at least you know you tried and you won't have regret anymore.
Original post by FNugent

Doing a semester in america!! Really wish i did this!
Sophia :smile:
Letting 16 year old me get so stressed about GCSEs. It really stopped me from enjoying my last few months of high school :moon:

If you're doing your GCSEs right or are starting them pls don't let them take over your life.
Doing economics during my IB years. Hated it with a passion. Also I’m starting to regret my path because I come to realise that I might wanna do Law instead of Medicine....
Everything
Not getting help for depression during my teen. It never really disappears and would always come back.
wait AP econ or IB HL econ. ?.. even I do IB Econ HL and I really like it because of my economics teacher but ukw our 11th-grade final r coming and I never realized economics can be so scary.... there is so much to cover ...
What all courses did u do for IB?
my primary school years looking back on them i was so naive and barely liked by many people even the teachers lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending