Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cBay)
    I have question.

hazzer1998 adam9317 PetrosAC Aph DanE1998 Nigel Farage MEP cBay

Will you approve the establishment of the Revolutionary Communist Party?
    Yes as long as you are more active.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cBay)
    I have question.

Did you just @ yourself? xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aph)
    Yes as long as you are more active.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You may even become a undercover member
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cranbrook_aspie)
    And he replied to himself too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cranbrook_aspie)
    I @'d cBay because he is one the of the candidates. Interpret that how you will.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cBay)
    I @'d cBay because he is one the of the candidates. Interpret that how you will.
    Ahh I see, revolutionary communist style completely equal treatment
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PetrosAC)
    Contrary to what Nigel thinks, we don't need someone special or a massive personality behind the role of Speaker. It is fundamentally an administrative role with the opportunity to make changes the speaker and the rest of the house feels necessary. The house needs a strong but stable candidate with experience but also freshness, and that is exactly what I am.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I disagree, you are not freshness, you are a continuation of the old ways of doing things, you are more of the same under a different name. The MHoC needs something new, brash, bold, and exciting to inject energy that has been lost over the years.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cBay)
    I have question.

Yes, more parties add a new dynamic to the MHoC which should be welcomed by all members.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nigel Farage MEP)
    Yes, more parties add a new dynamic to the MHoC which should be welcomed by all members.
    Mr Farage, Do you know how to create new parties. I want to create a TSR Monster Raving Loony Party.
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    This is a reasonably interesting race. So far, it seems that this will be between three people.

A question for everyone:

As part of your powers as Speaker you will have access to every party subforum. Which one will you read through first to see what people have said about you in ostensible privacy? :holmes:

Be honest.
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ByronicHero)
    This is a reasonably interesting race. So far, it seems that this will be between three people.

A question for everyone:

As part of your powers as Speaker you will have access to every party subforum. Which one will you read through first to see what people have said about you in ostensible privacy? :holmes:

Be honest.
    Definitely UKIP

In all seriousness, I'll be doing what Fez seemingly did in only entering party sub forums when tagged.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    I disagree, you are not freshness, you are a continuation of the old ways of doing things, you are more of the same under a different name. The MHoC needs something new, brash, bold, and exciting to inject energy that has been lost over the years.
    Just because I am stability does not mean I cannot bring something new to the role. People can go for someone that could be surprising and energetic, but partisan, rigid and authoritarian or they can play it safe and go for someone that is calm and collected, ready to talk, make decisions and carry out the necessary tasks without going above their role.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Definitely UKIP

In all seriousness, I'll be doing what Fez seemingly did in only entering party sub forums when tagged.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Fez read the subforums. Every Speaker has, even those who see some honour in not admitting it. They may not pay much attention while they are doing the job - I didn't - but they will have a look when they are first able to for sure :yes:

ReputationRep:

A question for everyone:

Be honest.
    Probably the Liberals. Not because I care what they say about me, I don't imagine I'm talked about particularly much, I'm just on a mission to find out what goes on in the mind of a 'centrist' because I simply cannot fathom how they have arrived at their political views.
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Fez read the subforums. Every Speaker has, even those who see some honour in not admitting it. They may not pay much attention while they are doing the job - I didn't - but they will have a look when they are first able to for sure :yes:
    I have too much honour for that

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cBay)
    Probably the Liberals. Not because I care what they say about me, I don't imagine I'm talked about particularly much, I'm just on a mission to find out what goes on in the mind of a 'centrist' because I simply cannot fathom how they have arrived at their political views.
    Usually pragmatism. Extremism is the preserve of the young :moon:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:

A question for everyone:

Be honest.
    I would not read through any of them, I do not need to read what other parties say about me to know I am amazing.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Wait - what are you referring to? The wiki or the chat?
    Wiki, but I guess both works.

(Original post by Aph)
    As for jammys request...
    Nige: partisan
    Clay: joke
    Hazzar: joke
    Petros: naff
    Adam: egotistical?
    I asked you to describe the others, not yourself.
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    I would not read through any of them, I do not need to read what other parties say about me to know I am amazing.
    I happen to know that at least four parties currently have threads dedicated to your veneration.

(Original post by Jammy Duel)

#Rekt
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)

Wiki was a circle jerk when it started ngl, but it's become more than that. There's plenty of useful information on there. It's perfectly fine for people to not give a toss about it, but it should also be made available for those that would be interested in viewing it or adding to it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 13, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.