Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quamquam123)
    It's not useless at all. It is not a vanity project, it will be when it's finished a very good source of MHoC-related information. With regards to member pages, we can't magically finish them all in one evening and as Petros' says, the process takes time. Also, the wikia is by no stretch just composed of member pages.
    So, before you go off and pad your own page a bit more instead of expanding the wikia, what USEFUL information can I get that isn't easily available on here? Well, I guess there is information from subforums being shared.

(Original post by Quamquam123)
    Well, if you would like it expand these pages, your help would be greatly appreciated.
    What don't you understand about "no" and "even if I were to, I shouldn't need to"

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bob Latchford)
    Rydych yn cachu
    (Original post by Saracen's Fez)
    Diolch am dy holl fewnwelediad.
    To the candidates, will you deal with all this foreign bullcrap and maintain the English only nature of the MHoC?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    To the candidates, will you deal with all this foreign bullcrap and maintain the English only nature of the MHoC?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The word is bull****

Not bull crap -ask Cark pilkington
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Foreign? I never knew you were pro-UK breakup, Mr Duel.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saracen's Fez)
    Foreign? I never knew you were pro-UK breakup, Mr Duel.
    It's non English, I get enough (English) vowel deficiency at work with the Welsh councils

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Good luck all.
    • Community Assistant
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Connor27)
    I don't think Petros would get a leadership challenge in the near future, he's a very effective leader and manages to mediate between the left and right of the party very well
    Hahaha! :rofl: Under Petros' leadership, the Liberal Party lost the few leftie members it had. The Liberal Party no longer has a left wing section to mediate with.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snufkin)
    Hahaha! :rofl: Under Petros' leadership, the Liberal Party lost the few leftie members it had. The Liberal Party no longer has a left wing section to mediate with.
    You do know you're not the only left-wing person that has ever, or will ever be in the Liberal Party, right? :erm:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paracosm)
    You do know you're not the only left-wing person that has ever, or will ever be in the Liberal Party, right? :erm:
    I know that, there was Aph too. What other left-of-centre Liberal members are there?
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    I know that, there was Aph too. What other left-of-centre Liberal members are there?
    You literally just replied to one for starters....

In any case, this isn't the place to debate the Liberal Party - it's completely irrelevant to the election

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PetrosAC)
    You literally just replied to one for starters....

In any case, this isn't the place to debate the Liberal Party - it's completely irrelevant to the election

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's 1 (and I'm not sure he counts as he never expresses any political views ), who else?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    So, before you go off and pad your own page a bit more instead of expanding the wikia, what USEFUL information can I get that isn't easily available on here? Well, I guess there is information from subforums being shared.

What don't you understand about "no" and "even if I were to, I shouldn't need to"

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I haven't just worked on my page. In fact, as Petros will confirm, I have helped to create and expand several other pages too. The wikia contains descriptions of major elections, parliamentary terms, members (current and retired), parties, all the different roles (including Cabinet roles, Speaker, Deputy Speaker, MP etc), Governments, Shadow Cabinets, Controversies and miscellaneous pages such as ones for the MHoC Awards, Ad Hoc, House of Lords Proposals and the Crisis Committee. A very small amount of information on a few of these topics is available on the current wiki but really not that much.

Well, if you can't be bothered to help out, there's no reason why you should be grumbling about the slow progress being made.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paracosm)
    Snufkin isn't left wing
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    That's 1 (and I'm not sure he counts as he never expresses any political views ), who else?
    BURN!!!

Snufkin going in haaaaard!
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I would now like to declare that if I am elected after my term as speaker I will leave the house forever.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aph)
    I would now like to declare that if I am elected after my term as speaker I will leave the house forever.
    Trying to capitalise on your unpopularity with the right?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Would people be interested in an MHOC trip to the houses of parliament or something similar come the summer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adam9317)
    Would people be interested in an MHOC trip to the houses of parliament or something similar come the summer?
    yes they would

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RedManc)
    yes they would
    Jesus , you got reputation quickly! Welcome to the mhoc!
    You'd be glad to here I got elected a permanent MP yesterday!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fleky6910)
    Jesus , you got reputation quickly! Welcome to the mhoc!
    You'd be glad to here I got elected a permanent MP yesterday!
    Congratulations lad, I think you'll make a great MP. I hope one day I'll be an MP, unfortunately it looks unlikely at the moment.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 13, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.