Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The benefits of not having a girlfriend Watch

ReputationRep:
    Since everyone on here is crying about not having one, I thought I'd list the benefits of not having a girlfriend for everyone to see it's not a bad situation at all! In fact, it's a blessing!

Without a girlfriend, you'd be less stressed as there is no one to upset you, make you worry and nag at you. Also, a girlfriend is a responsibliity you are free from, you have no responsibility to take care of anyone and make them happy.

You will have so much free time to do whatever you like without one; play video games, watch tv, read books...etc. Also, you'll have more time and be more focused to study and work to further your career to earn more money. Moreover, You'll save more money without one that you can splurge on yourself instead of her.

All these benefits in my humble opinion outweigh the benefit of that one second orgasm, totally not worth it.

Well, to be honest what you're saying doesn't really sound like a healthy relationship anyway. Have you actually ever had a proper girl?

ReputationRep:
    ditto OP 🙌🙌
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Nag-the word children use when they're too lazy to do what they've been told.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NobleLeather)
    Since everyone on here is crying about not having one, I thought I'd list the benefits of not having a girlfriend for everyone to see it's not a bad situation at all! In fact, it's a blessing!

Without a girlfriend, you'd be less stressed as there is no one to upset you, make you worry and nag at you. Also, a girlfriend is a responsibliity you are free from, you have no responsibility to take care of anyone and make them happy.

You will have so much free time to do whatever you like without one; play video games, watch tv, read books...etc. Also, you'll have more time and be more focused to study and work to further your career to earn more money. Moreover, You'll save more money without one that you can splurge on yourself instead of her.

All these benefits in my humble opinion outweigh the benefit of that one second orgasm, totally not worth it.
    http://fm.cnbc.com/applications/cnbc...g?v=1413990049

ReputationRep:
    Um, it lasts longer than a second
    A good girlfriend wouldn't upset you (much, or if so playfully?),wouldn't nag much (that's such a negative word... it sounds like she's pestering you), idk about worry. But true she is like another responsibility.
    Yes you would have more free time alone but really, isn't time spent together better than playing videogames, reading a book or watching tv? Anyway you could do that together >_< True you save money though, but a good relationship can actually help you focus better if you motivate eachother.
    Like anon said, not sure you're in a good relationship.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Well, to be honest what you're saying doesn't really sound like a healthy relationship anyway. Have you actually ever had a proper girl?
    Proper girls are rare. Most relationships have the negatives I described.

ReputationRep:
    #WorthyGoal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NobleLeather)
    #WorthyGoal
    money is really the gateway to happiness.

if one does not think so give it to me, bc yer don't need it to be happy
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Being able to use TSR :ahee:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Your left hand is free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    Your left hand is free
    If you've mastered spending time alone, you should be ambidextrous when it comes to the one handed petit mort

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 10, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.